• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

911myths on Mineta, Cheney and Clarke

Hello FalseFlag, welcome to the forum. I don't know if you've followed my posts here but I'm a 99% convinced (that there isn't a reason to question the broad, so-called 'official' narrative of 9/11) poster. I still consider myself to be 'on the fence' but with my legs very much dangling over one side. I hope you don't stop posting as there aren't enough posters here who will tolerate even 0.000000000000000001% of doubt about any aspect of the 'official' narrative without flying into sarcasm, group-think (note how many posters refer to the forum in the first person plural, implying that we are of one mind like 'The Borg' - 'convince us', 'that's not what we are saying' etc...) and insults.

For the benefit of people like me, who try not to indulge in these things, could you outline precisesly what it is you are claiming with each statement backed up by what evidence you believe supports it. You may have already done this but since this thread has degenerated into a lot of insults I've pretty much gone into 'skim-read mode' and may have missed it. Thanks.

By thy way, I'm referring to your claims about the photographs and the 9/11 timeline etc..., not whether posters here are in the NSA (Oystein beat me to it!)
 
I talked to the guys down in the NSA cafeteria and they told me to use my Yoohoo discount code to access the secret 9-11 photo files.

This is what I found:

jker_zpsvb0qvhek.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It all makes sense now.

Then there's this:

jke34_zpspjmpaaza.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Turns out there were 3 Mary Matalins:

mary3_zpsyuj7fcev.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Notice how Cheney suddenly looks busy and the fake Marys vanish after this guy shows up:

btmn_zpsjfkruzfb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I also figured out how they cut the steel:

jdibse_zps9gbfgamr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Clearly there are more pointless unanswered questions, and the Troofers will continue to ask them.
 
I talked to the guys down in the NSA cafeteria and they told me to use my Yoohoo discount code to access the secret 9-11 photo files.

This is what I found:

[qimg][qimg]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h188/axxman300/jker_zpsvb0qvhek.jpg[/qimg][/qimg]

It all makes sense now.

Then there's this:

[qimg][qimg]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h188/axxman300/jke34_zpspjmpaaza.jpg[/qimg][/qimg]

Turns out there were 3 Mary Matalins:

[qimg][qimg]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h188/axxman300/mary3_zpsyuj7fcev.jpg[/qimg][/qimg]

Notice how Cheney suddenly looks busy and the fake Marys vanish after this guy shows up:

[qimg][qimg]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h188/axxman300/btmn_zpsjfkruzfb.jpg[/qimg][/qimg]

I also figured out how they cut the steel:

[qimg][qimg]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h188/axxman300/jdibse_zps9gbfgamr.jpg[/qimg][/qimg]

Clearly there are more pointless unanswered questions, and the Troofers will continue to ask them.
Finally, the truth, there are a lot of marys...
 
Finally, the truth, there are a lot of marys...
That causes me a problem. One of my Aunties was "Mary" - my mothers sister.

And my cousin was Mary - known as "LIttle Mary" to distinguish from Aunty (Big) Mary.

And Little Mary moved to the US soon after she married.

Which leads to the horrible possibility that I may some way be responsble for this confused discussion.

:blush:


:runaway
 
...
And Little Mary moved to the US soon after she married.
...

Merry Mary married Murray?

I talked to the guys down in the NSA cafeteria and they told me to use my Yoohoo discount code to access the secret 9-11 photo files.

This is what I found:

...

Clearly there are more pointless unanswered questions, and the Troofers will continue to ask them.
Nom'ed
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10893995&posted=1#post10893995
 
Last edited:
I talked to the guys down in the NSA cafeteria and they told me to use my Yoohoo discount code to access the secret 9-11 photo files.

Turns out there were 3 Mary Matalins

I'm still working on proving there were two. Thanks for confirming my suspicions, though.

I have to make a correction. I realize that not all of you work for the NSA. Some of you are CIA assets and the equivalents in other countries. It must suck to have to clean up the messes of your various bosses. It guess it is a living. Personally, I think you're all pussies for selling out your fellow citizens for a few dollars. Get a real job.

I was going to give this up, but I know I'm right. What this thread has done is prove to me that I can't just post photos and let people decide for themselves. I need to show the photos, and then use other methods to show exactly what I see so there can be no doubt whatsoever. I completely realize that nothing I can do will ever prove anything to the members of this forum, but that doesn't mean I can't prove this to others.

I'm not changing the subject by posting this next picture. I'm only posting this in regards to the "cleaning up the messes of your boss" claim.

This is a closeup negative of V1543-19, the picture that some people claim shows Mineta coming into the PEOC for the first time. I am not making any claims whatsoever about Mineta, I am just giving some background behind the picture. Look at the watch. That is obviously are really, really bad Photoshop job.



You don't even need my picture to see it. Look at the original.

You can see it without even zooming in. I guess with all the budget cuts they couldn't hire someone with even basic Photoshop skills. How pathetic.

Again, it must suck to have to clean up the messes your boss creates. I will be back, and I will respond to the posts that need it.
 
What this thread has done is prove to me that I can't just post photos and let people decide for themselves. I need to show the photos, and then use other methods to show exactly what I see so there can be no doubt whatsoever.

That would come under the heading of "come up with something better." Promising.

This is a closeup negative of V1543-19, the picture that some people claim shows Mineta coming into the PEOC for the first time. I am not making any claims whatsoever about Mineta, I am just giving some background behind the picture. Look at the watch. That is obviously are really, really bad Photoshop job.

So your "other methods" consist of telling people what to see and saying "It's obvious"? Seriously, no attempt at pointing out what you think are the Photoshop artefacts, just bare assertion?

No, I'm afraid that gets filed under "Stay here and get laughed at."

Dave
 
That would come under the heading of "come up with something better." Promising.
Thanks. Be patient. It will take some time.


So your "other methods" consist of telling people what to see and saying "It's obvious"? Seriously, no attempt at pointing out what you think are the Photoshop artefacts, just bare assertion?

Good point. I thought it was so obvious that I didn't need to say anything. I will add that to my list of things to do. Give me a day or two.

No, I'm afraid that gets filed under "Stay here and get laughed at."

Fair enough.
 
I talked to the guys down in the NSA cafeteria

I forgot to ask earlier. I suppose this would apply more to the CIA facilities, but I will ask the NSA'ers too.

Do they still serve Freedom Fries, or have they finally changed the name?

Are there separate Illuminati drinking fountains and bathrooms? Are the Illuminati parking spots at the CIA marked with Eyes of Providence? If not, how can you tell the difference? I would appreciate all the insider information you can provide.

A Mason tried to explain everything to me once, but I wasn't really listening. I will pay attention this time.
 
Last edited:
Do they still serve Freedom Fries, or have they finally changed the name?

Never changed the name, always been "French fries". (we have curly and steak fries along with onion rings also)

Are there separate Illuminati drinking fountains and bathrooms?

No, just men and woman (bathrooms, fountains are for anyone)

Are the Illuminati parking spots at the CIA marked with Eyes of Providence?

For the most part we don't drive (or park) ourselves. I'll look outside if I get a chance.

If not, how can you tell the difference? I would appreciate all the insider information you can provide.

I get dropped off in the underground garage (or the helipad). Like I said, I'll look outside if I get a chance.

A Mason tried to explain everything to me once, but I wasn't really listening. I will pay attention this time.

I'm happy to help. ;)
 
Last edited:
I'm sorry, I'm confused.

Is FalseFlag actually claiming that the picture are of two different women because of a miniscule difference in their hairstyle?!?

Speaking as a woman (and apparently the first one to appear in this thread) I can tell you right now that the miniscule difference between the two photos that is barely noticeable is the result of normal wear throughout the day, and probably because she would have been running her hands through her hair constantly while trying to deal with the events of the day. Her styling products, whatever they were, gave her some volume at the beginning of the day, in the first photo; by the next photo it was some time later, she'd been sweating (excuse me, glowing as the polite ladies say), probably running her hands constantly through her hair as she tried to get information any way she could; it's no wonder her hair was limper in the second photo. That is the only logical explanation for the miniscule difference in hair styles, and I'm sorry if you can't see that.
 
This is part one of my argument regarding Cheney's watch. Part two will come later. Part one stands on its own, which is why I will post it now.

Claim: Photoshop, or an image editing program with similar capabilities, has been used on at least one of the pictures in National Archives flickr album 72157656213196901.

Proof:

1. Picture V1546-01 is allegedly of Scooter Libby and Vice President Dick Cheney on the morning of 9-11. The comments on the flickr page state:

"Vice President Cheney Talks with Chief of Staff I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby"

and this picture is located in the aforementioned album.

The URL to this photo is https://www.flickr.com/photos/usnationalarchives/19730266319/in/album-72157656213196901/

and a copy of the picture is below.

19730266319_8f9f691112_b.jpg


2. Zooming in on the picture reveals obfuscation of the time stamp and ABC logo that is not present in any of the other pictures in this album. To eliminate clutter, the other pictures in the album are not presented here, but they can be viewed in the flickr album.

ChdpzLx.jpg


3. Photoshop is a computer program that has the capability to blur, pixelate, or otherwise obfuscate images. Other software exists with similar capabilities.

4. A screen shot of the network feed taken from video at the alleged time picture V1546-01 was taken reveals that the time stamp and ABC logo were broadcast with no distortion or obfuscation.

Video feed URL - https://youtu.be/7KYE4zViAAg?t=2272

fKA5wFl.jpg


Conclusion 1: Since no other image in the album of pictures in Cheney's office exhibits this obfuscation of the time stamp and network logo, and software exists to create such obfuscation, and the network feed contained no distortion or obfuscation at the time the picture was taken; image editing software was used. Since picture V1546-01 exists in the National Archive flickr album 72157656213196901, the claim, "Photoshop, or an image editing program with similar capabilities, has been used on at least one of the pictures in National Archives flickr album 72157656213196901" is true.

Conclusion 2: If image editing software was used to obfuscate a portion of one photo, it is possible for it to have been used to obfuscate portions of additional photos.

Conclusion 3: If one photo was intentionally edited to obfuscate a portion of it, evidence of deception exists.

Conclusion 4: If evidence of deception exists, the authenticity of any image in the flickr album is suspect.
 
Last edited:
I'm sorry, I'm confused.

Is FalseFlag actually claiming that the picture are of two different women because of a miniscule difference in their hairstyle?!?

I appreciate your response.

The differences I see are far from miniscule. I will prove this in a later post. Just give me some time.
 
I'm sorry, I'm confused.

Is FalseFlag actually claiming that the picture are of two different women because of a miniscule difference in their hairstyle?!?

Speaking as a woman (and apparently the first one to appear in this thread) I can tell you right now that the miniscule difference between the two photos that is barely noticeable is the result of normal wear throughout the day, and probably because she would have been running her hands through her hair constantly while trying to deal with the events of the day. Her styling products, whatever they were, gave her some volume at the beginning of the day, in the first photo; by the next photo it was some time later, she'd been sweating (excuse me, glowing as the polite ladies say), probably running her hands constantly through her hair as she tried to get information any way she could; it's no wonder her hair was limper in the second photo. That is the only logical explanation for the miniscule difference in hair styles, and I'm sorry if you can't see that.

Thus: he never dates the "same" woman more than once... and he can prove it, given some time.
 
Last edited:
2. Zooming in on the picture reveals obfuscation of the time stamp and ABC logo that is not present in any of the other pictures in this album. To eliminate clutter, the other pictures in the album are not presented here, but they can be viewed in the flickr album.

What are you "zooming" in on this with? I try and all definition is lost unless I use software to fill in the blanks.
 
What are you "zooming" in on this with? I try and all definition is lost unless I use software to fill in the blanks.

Click on the link to the image. On the bottom right corner near the image you will see a "down" arrow. Click on that and you will have the option to download the original. Download the original and you can zoom in on it. If that still does not work I will upload the original to a file sharing website.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom