aleCcowaN
imperfecto del subjuntivo
If it were this thread's topic I would reply fully, pals
I was just mocking dudalb's voodoo dolls which he doesn't bother to fully stitch before he starts sticking pins in it.
Even in a thread about that specific topic your reply would only deserve a fully dismissal based on what you wrote doesn't relate to what you quoted. It just marginally backs what I said about Ciudatans in an earlier post (what for any person who knows just a iota on the subject happens to be "hidden in plain sight" in the press bollocks you linked)
Name of the party is "Podemos." I hear them on TV every day. Agree with dudalb, these people are freaking nuts, ...
I was just mocking dudalb's voodoo dolls which he doesn't bother to fully stitch before he starts sticking pins in it.
Thankfully this was proven wrong.
http://www.businessinsider.com/podemos-falling-in-spanish-polls-2015-7
But in the wake of Greece's most recent bailout negotiations, Podemos' popularity has begun to slide, and markets have all but ruled out the possibility that Podemos will take power in a Syriza-like fashion.
McHrozni
Even in a thread about that specific topic your reply would only deserve a fully dismissal based on what you wrote doesn't relate to what you quoted. It just marginally backs what I said about Ciudatans in an earlier post (what for any person who knows just a iota on the subject happens to be "hidden in plain sight" in the press bollocks you linked)
