bagels
Master Poster
- Joined
- Jan 14, 2015
- Messages
- 2,275
I would have not taken the phones or credit cards. I would have quickly checked the other girl's rooms for cash.
I know it's not popular here, but the scene in Filomena's was odd. He went in there and threw around some clothes but wasn't organizing stuff in a pile or in the ubiquitous pillow case to haul it away. He just tossed stuff around and then went to the bathroom. Now of course it makes sense that he wouldn't want to haul off anything of size after the murder.
He did something similar in lawyers office. The lawyers speculated he was trying to cover the broken glass with clothes so he wouldn't directly walk on it. But in Filomena's the clothes are just kind of piled around. There's no pictures of the lawyers office to compare, just testimony:
PB: The rock was outside, the glass was inside, the glass of the window in part on the corridor and they were covered with our clothes, mine and those of Lawyer Palazzoli, placed right on top of the glass.
PM: They were on top of the glass.
PB: On top of the glass, and the thing surprised us, “maybe” we said “to not make noise passing over them”, I don’t know, it is only a supposition.