Testimony of VQA Dr. Edgardo Giobbi of the SCO: {Google translate}
T: I do not work in Perugia, I work in an office investigative center based in Rome, which among other skills also to intervene in support in support of mobile teams happen whenever the facts of particular gravity and eclatanza. On the basis of an assessment made by my superiors, immediately after the news of the murder of Meredith Kercher acquired was decided my submission here in Perugia with an investigative team of my office and I joined in support of the conduct and support of team Mobile Perugia at the time led by Dr Profazio. I arrived late in the afternoon of November 2, and I remember when I got the house, she was already there, there was Dr. Chiacchiera was the scientific staff, there was the staff of the squad. At first after shod shoe covers and gloves are entered to give me some, to acquire immediately sensations from the crime scene from the house, later that evening, always in agreement with her that was there, I spent a lot of studying the perimeter of the villa, that is, to see if we could get some answers or not immediate that it had entered into the house a thief, rather than instead was penetrated or entered some people's knowledge of the victim. The first detail is very clear that the door had not suffered break-ins, a second special was what the easiest access for a possible thief, that is, the window immediately in front of the room of the victim, the one from the porch was perfectly intact.
T: that which is hidden from the road, we say that is exactly the balcony above the entrance dell'appartamentino below. there doing a careful examination from the outside so not only from the inside I found that any one person could have been climbing for hands-free and go from there, break the window eg entering the house. According particular that was in tune with this was the fact that the broken window into the first room on the left, seemed short route in a way a bit special, not on the basis of my experience in investigative skin I do not think it was the work of someone coming of 'exterior, but at that stage I repeat this very instant of deductions that were simply allowed me to establish investigative trails, because we come and we start from scratch, somewhere we must also begin. Established say that this close scrutiny from the outside it was not possible, that is, someone who had gone according to my feelings, someone who was known by the Meredith we immediately focused attention on the people who frequented the house immediately and also simultaneously on people and the male subjects the boys who lived downstairs. Among other things regarding the apartment on the ground floor, below, because it is actually a basement to the plane that is almost at street level, there entering we had suffered the dramatic images of blood scattered throughout the house , which obviously just arrived to me as an investigator forced me to also establish priorities with the Scientific Police, the type, that I had to know immediately if the blood that was in the blood of the victim was, or why there was all this blood, we talk about the blood that was shed in all the rooms, there were stains on the wall, there was a duvet bedspread completely drenched, also because I would immediately understand that the development detective, I mean it is one thing that the action occurred only in the apartment above, another account of course it was alo started downstairs, because I then changed in short all the considerations, we say these were the immediate activities, the first activities that we put in place, then we started hear all the inhabitants of the house, both upstairs is downstairs, to check this immediately obviously, the alibis, in the belief that in that house had entered someone who was known by the victim had to check to force the alibis of tenants downstairs, the alibi of the inhabitants of the apartment of Meredith, so it was a frenzy of feedback that then led us in a very short time, I remember that in fact we slept very little the first few days, to make sure that all inhabitants of the boys downstairs still had an alibi, because they were not, it seems to me at least three out of four were not present in the city and the alibis were all found in those brands, in short, were in place, because there were confirmations and situations, then there was all we say, I call a cognitive behavioral survey ie a survey based on the observation of a lot at this point all I subjects and psychosomatic reactions that these individuals could have nell'incedere investigation, this was the phase.