carbonjam72
Master Poster
- Joined
- Apr 24, 2014
- Messages
- 2,324
Bonassi says on November 3 his room was neat and tidy when he left and the duvet was pulled up over the pillows. After reading this I'm now firmly convinced Guede broke in downstairs as well because the duvet didn't move by itself. Now the question is how did he break-in because apparently the upstairs key which Meredith had was recovered. I was always skeptical of that claim but it does appear they found it. Soooo I'm now wondering if Guede stole a key to the downstairs aparment when he visited and spent the night there or on the next visit when he returned for the F1.
The guy is a low life thief and an opportunist. It'd be nothing to steal a key thinking it'd come in handy sometime he needed a place to burglarize.
This is great info. But where do you see text that makes you think Meredith's keys were found? If Guede used the keys Meredith had, why couldn't he also use it to get into the bedroom?
Did I miss something about Meredith's keys being found? I thought Hellman said they weren't found?
I also believed Guede was in the downstairs after the crime.