Vixen
Penultimate Amazing
Where does Rudy say he wrote "AF" on the wall? Why is rudy making the above statement? What could he have used for ink if he could not find a pen? Why do I not expect a straight answer from Vixen?
In his statement. Boy, you guys sure are ignorant about the case!
------------
Guede told the friend that he arrived at the cottage near the centre of Perugia nine minutes late. "We kissed each other a bit, we touched each other a bit, I didn't rape her," he said. He then felt a pain in his stomach and went to the bathroom.
Guede said he had his iPod on and did not hear someone enter the cottage. "Then I heard Mez shouting," he added. When he entered Meredith's room he saw a man he described as "an Italian" who attacked him and injured his right hand. Guede tried to defend himself with a chair. The man then fled.
He said: "I saw that blood, it terrified me so I took her in my arms. I tried to help her. I dabbed at her wound with a towel, she tried to speak . . . she said two letters, I think A and F . . . I wrote them on the wall." He then fled in a panic.
An investigator said that Guede's version was "ridiculous". There were no traces of such initials on the wall of the bedroom and Meredith's friends said she did not mention meeting Guede to them.
The evidence against Guede includes a print of his palm on a bloody pillow. DNA tests also showed that he had had sex with Meredith.
25.11.2007 TIMES John Follain
http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/news/uk_news/article76033.ece