toto
Muse
- Joined
- Nov 4, 2002
- Messages
- 733
I am genuinely curious: could you answer the question I posed earlier:
Could you kindly clarify whether the SC has decreed them INNOCENT or something less so. I got the impression that Sollecito's advocate Bongiorno stressed that the courts had said they had been found innocent in the same way that the distinguished judge Hellman had?
Thank you.
ok so with google translate of Ansa
http://www.ansa.it/umbria/notizie/2...rdi_f773ff5b-0710-4452-884c-d0bfde02b778.html
and from The Guardian
http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...her-amanda-knox-raffaele-sollecito-italy-case
we have:
the judges concluded for the acquittal of the accused: technically "for not having committed the crime," essentially for lack of evidence (as explained by the indication, in device, the second paragraph of Article 530 of the Criminal Procedure Code).
and
One of the remarkable aspects of Friday’s decision is how the supreme court – which went out of its way to say Knox and Sollecito were innocent, not merely that there was a lack of evidence to convict them – will address those earlier assumptions about how many attackers there were that night in November 2007.
So it looks very decisive. I agree with those who say that the idea of the Kerchers attempting to sue A and R seems rather misguided. Rafaelle Sollecito, on the other hand, has just indicated on Sky news a determination to ensure he is not slandered in the future.