This is The End
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Sep 14, 2007
- Messages
- 10,925
No, to this claim,as well you know:
And as you know, that contains your phrase that you tried to move accross town and back:
I think this idea about animal torturers turning out to being psychopaths is a bit of a cliche and maybe a logical error.
So either define your damn phrase which you made in your claim or accept that this is the claim you want proof for:
that someone who tortures a mammal solely for the sake of the torture is displaying psychopathic tendencies
I don't care which one you want to do but please pick one.
I suppose you are trying to ignore the last time I asked you this:
If you want evidence, then define the highlighted phrase in your claim.
A logical reading of that sentence assumes you meant "animal torturers". Period. You already tried to claim that you just meant insects and medical procedures.
Now, not only are you trying to derail the discussion by having us argue about where in the vast tree of life does "consciousness" begin, but you are trying to derail the discussion about your own damn claim of "animal torturers" not being psychopaths.
This "testing the line" nonsense must be a favorite tactic of yours!
Can we just agree to limit the discussion to mammals and move on?
You are clearly afraid to limit the discussion to mammals because it completely removes what is obviously your favorite argument tactic.