Dissolution
Master Poster
- Joined
- Jun 20, 2013
- Messages
- 2,306
I think you're missing the point.
I think that I am, too. What is it?
I think you're missing the point.
Just as a minor note among all the flying rhetoric, the other female victim has died too.
There's been a lot of local controversy about the patients being taken to an Everett hospital which was Level 2 for trauma & Level 3 for peds instead of being airlifted to Harborview, which is Level 1 for both. They had the copters hovering over the site, and neurosurgeons in ORs waiting. They sent on the least-injured boy, and transferred the other boy, but both girls stayed at Providence. As both girls have now died, questions are being asked by a lot of people.
That many gun control advocates have as their goal a ban on firearms which they don't admit, and often deny, yet is obvious to a casual observer.I think that I am, too. What is it?
That many gun control advocates have as their goal a ban on firearms which they don't admit, and often deny, yet is obvious to a casual observer.
That is sad news.
What is meant by "As both girls have now died, questions are being asked by a lot of people."?
I see - so you know their thoughts better than they do.That many gun control advocates have as their goal a ban on firearms which they don't admit, and often deny, yet is obvious to a casual observer.
I suspect the question being asked is "why weren't the two dead girls transferred to the level 1 trauma center like the other two kids?"
That many gun control advocates have as their goal a ban on firearms which they don't admit, and often deny, yet is obvious to a casual observer.
Ah I see. I don't know what the levels mean.
As of tonight, the last of the critically-injured students has died. The one student who was shot in the jaw has been released from the hospital, although he'll need more surgery.
So that brings the death toll to 4, not including the shooter.
I see - so you know their thoughts better than they do.
Oops, and here you are calling for a gun ban.
You "we don't want to take your guns" people really ought to coordinate better.
How do you define an ordinary citizen? Who deserves to be protected by people with guns? How do you decide who is responsible enough to protect the elites with guns?Yes, here I am calling for a gun ban. I think that ordinary citizens should not be allowed to own firearms. I have no problem stating that unequivocally.
How do you define an ordinary citizen? Who deserves to be protected by people with guns? How do you decide who is responsible enough to protect the elites with guns?
Ranb
How do you define an ordinary citizen?
Who deserves to be protected by people with guns?
How do you decide who is responsible enough to protect the elites with guns?
Ranb
So there would be no private security, meaning police would have to provide security to everyone other than those who are protected by the Secret service? I suppose companies like Academi (Blackwater) would not be allowed to provide armed security unless it was with something other than firearms.
He obviously means only the police and the army should be armed. Judging by the kinds of folks who seem so obsessed with guns, I'm coming around to that position. Ironically it was talking to gun owners that made me think they can't be trusted with an arsenal.