• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Continuation Part 10: Amanda Knox/Raffaele Sollecito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meredith's keys were never found. The downstairs keys were in found inside the front entry in the upstairs apartment.

I wish you'd be a little sceptical and say "Barbadori claimed to find the downstairs key inside the front entry in the upstairs apartment".

  • No inventory list was presented to show they recovered the key;
  • They never got Giacomo Silenzi to ID the key as the one he gave Meredith;

The Q&A is strange how Barbadori just blurts out he found the key. He was actually asked a question about what he recovered from Amanda's bedroom not the hallway.
 
So you admit nobody asked for the EDFs to Stefanoni. We come to some admission at last.

Well, no. What I said was that they asked once (at least, that I know of) and that's enough.

In fact, I bet they asked each judge but I don't know that.
 
Well, no. What I said was that they asked once (at least, that I know of) and that's enough.

In fact, I bet they asked each judge but I don't know that.

They asked Massei on (or about) 19th July 2009 and again on (or about) 31st July 2009 when Comodi advanced a number of objections along these lines:

  • the court file is already too big
  • the requests are unprecedented
  • the information is not necessary
 
I assume the cops did not ask to whom they belonged before busting in downstairs. This is why you need Columbo. He would have wondered to whom they belonged, tried them in the upstairs front door and then used them to get in downstairs.

How did Guede get in downstairs? No sign of break in. So he must have used the keys. If he used the keys why would he dutifully return them to the entrance upstairs?

This downstairs business. If those spots of blood are related to the crime upstairs, how come there aren't similar spots upstairs outside the victim's room? If Guede was bleeding what injuries did he have? He sliced his fingers during the stabbing. Is that enough? I can't see it but what do I know? If it's Meredith's blood how was it conveyed downstairs in liquid form and then spattered about?

It's simple.

The dark red blood is from Rudy. Could be some upstairs that they never found (could be mixed in). He covered his hand and went downstairs. When he went to grab the comforter, hit the lights and close the window, he moved the covering or perhaps had bled through it. Fingers can bleed quite a bit.

The pinkish blood rings and stains are from Meredith. They dripped off of Rudy's clothes after he rinsed them.
 
It's simple.

The dark red blood is from Rudy. Could be some upstairs that they never found (could be mixed in). He covered his hand and went downstairs. When he went to grab the comforter, hit the lights and close the window, he moved the covering or perhaps had bled through it. Fingers can bleed quite a bit.

The pinkish blood rings and stains are from Meredith. They dripped off of Rudy's clothes after he rinsed them.

Rinsed them upstairs or downstairs?
 
They asked Massei on (or about) 19th July 2009 and again on (or about) 31st July 2009 when Comodi advanced a number of objections along these lines:

  • the court file is already too big
  • the requests are unprecedented
  • the information is not necessary

Lol.

I'm giving migini a pass on this stuff. I think it's strictly a Comodi and stefanoni cover up.
 
2011 interview with Dalla Vedova

So you admit nobody asked for the EDFs to Stefanoni. We come to some admission at last.
Bologna. You have seen citations which indicate otherwise many times. All you have done is to make an assertion with zero evidence. Professor Krane and Professor Hampikian both wanted them and made requests through the defense. Carlo dalla Vedova discussed this in a 2011 interview when the subject came up with respect to the independent experts. Or are you playing word games?
 
I looked at the picture of the fabric article (object) under several different conditions of computer screen backlighting and angle. At the top left of the object I perceived two short legs separated by an inward bay of fabric which I interpreted to be the crotch of underwear briefs. Therefore, I believe that this object is indeed underwear briefs, or less likely, a pillow case cleverly fabricated to look like underwear briefs, perhaps as a fashion statement.

There's also a pic in the stefanoni report of what stefanoni was claiming was rep 4. Unfortunately the resolution is poor and bw.
 
Lol.

I'm giving migini a pass on this stuff. I think it's strictly a Comodi and stefanoni cover up.

Bear in mind in Italy you have to have a reason for making such a request in the first place (no Brady rights) and the reason cannot be that you think the whole thing stinks to high Heaven (because then you go to jail).
 
It's simple.

The dark red blood is from Rudy. Could be some upstairs that they never found (could be mixed in). He covered his hand and went downstairs. When he went to grab the comforter, hit the lights and close the window, he moved the covering or perhaps had bled through it. Fingers can bleed quite a bit.

The pinkish blood rings and stains are from Meredith. They dripped off of Rudy's clothes after he rinsed them.

Hmm, I want a blood expert on this (NancyS?). There were several minutes of activity upstairs after the stabbing during which his hand cuts could clot. There are no spots of blood anywhere outside the room at all and none inside that were associated with Rudy AFAWK.
 
Hmm, I want a blood expert on this (NancyS?). There were several minutes of activity upstairs after the stabbing during which his hand cuts could clot. There are no spots of blood anywhere outside the room at all and none inside that were associated with Rudy AFAWK.

And also, Amanda's fingerprints weren't found and there was no glass below the window.

We do have a German police picture of Rudy's cuts, even though no one in Italy ever saw them and therefore they are strictly a German issue. But, putting that aside, where is the blood that came from the cuts?
 
Last edited:
And also, Amanda's fingerprints weren't found and there was no glass below the window.

We do have a German police picture of Rudy's cuts, even though no one in Italy ever saw them and therefore they are strictly a German issue.

Yes, I see that problem but, assuming there was no perceived need to cover anything up between 02 Nov and the night of 05-06 Nov, the crime scene video would show blood spots before the evil cops had time to wipe them up and we would then be able to compare. The glass and fingerprints are different in that respect.
 
No. What you see is the bra clasp where it was sitting under the pillow that is being held up. It's possible to locate exactly where the clasp is in the room from those close up photos by matching defects in the tiles.

Thanks, Dan O., correct you are.
Always good to put it out there, and be corrected,
others, beside me, can learn then.


Thanks for the cell phone info,
but I'd still like to see, if possible, how many times did Robyn call Meredith's phones and if she did so around 10:00am, when she went to school, even though class was cancelled. She said she called again and again.
How many showed up on Meredith's cell phone(s)?
1, 2 3, 20?
I can not seem to find a simple answer.



Lastly,
I too see the what Numbers does, bolded below...
Numbers said:
I looked at the picture of the fabric article (object) under several different conditions of computer screen backlighting and angle. At the top left of the object I perceived two short legs separated by an inward bay of fabric which I interpreted to be the crotch of underwear briefs. Therefore, I believe that this object is indeed underwear briefs, or less likely, a pillow case cleverly fabricated to look like underwear briefs, perhaps as a fashion statement.

See ya,
RW
 
the crime scene video would show blood spots before the evil cops had time to wipe them up and we would then be able to compare.

You mean upstairs.

Maybe the crime scene video does capture such blood spots and we don't know it. Maybe they are on the floor somewhere, or maybe on the pillow, on the sheet or on the purse. Maybe they are mixed in with big smears of Kercher blood and so not discernible.

But I say at some point he was holding something or wrapped his hand with something, otherwise we would see some blood in the hallway or outside. He let that thing go at some point when he got downstairs and that's when the blood starts up again.

FWIW, I cut my hand with a knife a couple of years ago and even though it wasn't that deep, they still had to put a turniquette on it when I got to the hospital about 45 minutes later. In fact, hospitals have a special thing called a finger turniquette, which is kind of like a rolled up condom without a dead end. Because, you know, fingers can bleed a lot.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom