.
That thing lying on the floor in front of the table looks to me like a shower curtain, complete with the rod (the white tube beside it).
.
.
Or, it could also be a window curtain, from the front door perhaps?
Cody
.
I'm kinda likin' this theory,
makes sense it'd be covering the kitchen window.
But that said,
I'd like to see the vid where Officer Z broke in the window again,
time to check if it's online still...
L8's, RW
Whoa, whoa, whoa,
hang on a sec...
I found this clip,
of Officer Lorena Zugarini,
kickin' open the door window in 1 of the Crime Scene vids that
Methos linked previously.
Check out the screen grab:
No curtain on that window,
I can see back into the kitchen, do you agree?
Download and watch the vid if ya want:
https://mega.co.nz/#!O4Zh3QxY!MLLxQsnTnxYs-zyAwlsjoak4-yw9QIPILsefu8ZDq08
But check this out, it's kinda odd:
That Crime Scene vid linked above, from Nov 2, 2007,
covers alotta the upstairs happenings.
At 15:32:19 it leaves Meredith's bedroom,
restarts at 16:28:14, and heads outside and downstairs.
At 16:28:42 Officer Z starts the B+E,
seen with results above.
At 16:40:40, what do I see: a clip from the Main bathroom:
In the other bathroom the window was open, the cat could jump in+out,
and the cat had apparently lost real blood drops in it, blood that weren't splattered,
but a buncha solid tight drops, near each other.
As seen here:
These blood drops pictured above differ a lot from the 1's that
Diocletus writes of being watered-down.
They seemingly fell from much closer to the ground, hence they did not splatter so much, (my opinion only)
This bathroom also has a shower in it and had sandals in it too,
like the black 1's seen behind Giacomo's locked door,
near a bloody outline...
But the Main bathroom, pictured up above,
didn't have, from what I can tell, blood drops in it,
it also has a shower above the bathtub,
but, get this,
no shower curtain hangin' around that I could see.
Makes ya wonder why that chair is facing the bathtub, right?
The cops video'd this minutes after breakin' in downstairs.
The next day, Nov. 3, 2007, the chair, still in the bathroom, was moved.
It does not face the bath tub anymore.
Did someone yank down the shower curtain to ah,
maybe wrap up Miss Kercher's body and dispose of it somewhere else?
Is that a shower curtain, with a white rod, that
CodyJuneau pointed out,
lying near the kitchen table on the floor by the door?
I seem to recall reading on old Perugia Shock that a black car was spotted in the driveway,
no not just the night before , BUT in the next morning, by another witness.
Interesting, eh?
RW
PS - No more pix for awhile,
thanks for lettin' me post 'em mods!
PSS - Thanks for the discussion everyone!