• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Continuation Part 10: Amanda Knox/Raffaele Sollecito

Status
Not open for further replies.
-


-

And it's interesting that they never go into how LPE concentrated on and arrested another black man first without any evidence except that Amanda finally broke and told them what they already knew.

Who are the real racist here?

d

-

Yes, as seems to be single the extraordinary feature of the Guilter MO, going straight back to mignini himself in the lies he projected onto Amanda, they identity the absolute worst traits in themselves, and then attribute their own behaviors to others.

I do believe Guilters should be studied for the benefit of science. Hook them up to MRI's, and show them evidence that established innocences and watch and record as their neural firestorm is unleashed, cascading across their crevaces.

Something is happening in their heads, and it ain't logic.
 
dysfuntion

-

Yes, as seems to be single the extraordinary feature of the Guilter MO, going straight back to mignini himself in the lies he projected onto Amanda, they identity the absolute worst traits in themselves, and then attribute their own behaviors to others.

I do believe Guilters should be studied for the benefit of science. Hook them up to MRI's, and show them evidence that established innocences and watch and record as their neural firestorm is unleashed, cascading across their crevaces. Something is happening in their heads, and it ain't logic.
-

They've done it with sex, why not this, but why stop with Gumpers? Personally I believe everyone should have an MRI when they're young and one later and every once in a while and all put in a file somewhere. You would theoretically be the only one to have access to it, and you could look them over, "SELF DELETE."

Sorry, I sometimes have a very morbidly bad sense of humor. I always wonder if that's an ok way to think? Sigh, I'm sadly so dysfuntional sometimes.

In my opinion,

d

-
 
Last edited:
-


-

They've done it with sex, why not this, but why stop with Gumpers? Personally I believe everyone should have an MRI when they're young and one later and every once in a while and all put in a file somewhere. You would theoretically be the only one to have access to it, and you could look them over, "look there's where I killed Meredith. Nice hues here. Quite beautiful actually."

I sometimes have a very morbidly bad sense of humor. I always wonder if that's an ok way to think? Sigh, I'm sadly so dysfuntional sometimes.

In my opinion,

d

-

I don't think you're at all strange, and I might like to "borrow" your idea if you don't mind.

Can you imagine if people did have brain scans, without their knowledge, conducted by facebook, google, and twitter during one of their drive by mapping sweeps, all to better target their ads? Yikes!
 
-

I don't think you're at all strange, and I might like to "borrow" your idea if you don't mind.

Can you imagine if people did have brain scans, without their knowledge, conducted by facebook, google, and twitter during one of their drive by mapping sweeps, all to better target their ads? Yikes!
-

I've read articles where they've successfully read the minds of human subjects. Most computers today and smartphones have cameras, how hard would it be to include some kind of infrared heat diagnosing (or whatever they would need or call it) soft and hardware to run it like that. Almost everyone in the world could be monitored that way and their thoughts read and recorded. Scary stuff.

Would make a good book though. It would have to have "1984" overtones to it, but this is all just my opinion of course,

d

-
 
Last edited:
This is a brilliant article and it needs to be read by all those posting here.

http://elitedaily.com/news/world/the-media-and-the-amanda-knox-case/764282/

It's utter nonsense from start to finish. It looks like the person in question just came across the false wiki and believed everything there without any attempt to rationally analyze the information presented, nor any training or aptitude to evaluate the evidence. It obviously never dawned upon her that were that all true then they'd never have been acquitted in the first place.

Is there anything in particular that you found compelling from that piece that you'd care to discuss?
 
Selene Nelson's awesome cv
Selene Nelson
Content Executive
Selene joined Jellyfish in November 2013 as part of the Content and Outreach team, creating content to promote brands, products and services. Since graduating from the University of Sussex in 2009 with an English degree, Selene worked as a copywriter for an experience gift website and an editor for a publishing company before joining the Jellyfish team.

In her free time Selene enjoys reading, writing, cooking, eating cheesy pasta, trips to the countryside and watching funny videos of cats.
 
Harry rag/Machine organised it. He just posted

Elite Daily isn't some obscure blog. It is a US website that has 40 million unique visitors a month. Selene's article will be read by a younger American audience. This might sound a bit cryptic, but nothing is happening by chance.

He meant to say "1 BILLION!"
 
Selene Nelson's awesome cv
Selene Nelson
Content Executive
Selene joined Jellyfish in November 2013 as part of the Content and Outreach team, creating content to promote brands, products and services. Since graduating from the University of Sussex in 2009 with an English degree, Selene worked as a copywriter for an experience gift website and an editor for a publishing company before joining the Jellyfish team.

In her free time Selene enjoys reading, writing, cooking, eating cheesy pasta, trips to the countryside and watching funny videos of cats.


And hanging out with Natalie Hayward.
 
unappealing authority

To frightened to put your beliefs up to scrutiny?[/QUOTE}


My belief is clear - the pair are as guilty as sin, as the courts have found and as the Supreme Court will finally announce. If you have a problem with that it's none of my concern. I suggest that if you disagree you should take your half-baked conspiracy theories to Italy, stand up on a soapbox outside the Supreme Court and let them have the benefit of your amazingly unbiased research. If nothing else it will let all of Italy have a good belly laugh at puerile American naivety.
Supercalifragilistic,

If one removes the ad homs, this is just a plain-vanilla fallacious appeal to authority: the courts always get it right. The problem is that there is not nation I can think of for which this is actually true. My analyses of what is wrong with the SCC's bogus ideas about DNA profiling are easy enough to find. I am happy to debate the ideas with anyone who can participate in a civil conversation.
 
good copy

-

Selene Nelson's awesome cv
Selene Nelson
Content Executive
Selene joined Jellyfish in November 2013 as part of the Content and Outreach team, creating content to promote brands, products and services. Since graduating from the University of Sussex in 2009 with an English degree, Selene worked as a copywriter for an experience gift website and an editor for a publishing company before joining the Jellyfish team.

In her free time Selene enjoys reading, writing, cooking, eating cheesy pasta, trips to the countryside and watching funny videos of cats.
-

That's actually good copy writing, but that don't make her article any more objective either. It's just something that gives the reader a nice warm fuzzy feeling that helps them connect with her easier. It's good copy.

I like watching funny videos of cats also,

d

-
ETA: although I do wonder why the phrase "videos of cats" was used (I just followed their lead) instead of just simply "cat videos". To me, it's an interesting choice of words, but that's my problem.

-
 
Last edited:
Oh, my bad. It seems that the girl was Natalie Hayward's sorority sister. Now I understand everything.

I had to google Natalie Hayward. I didn't realize how damaging and asinine Natalie and the british friends really were. They truly deserve to spend time in prison for their stupidity. But its explains Selene's motivation for writing this gutter trash.
 
Amazing similarities to Mignini, Napoleoni, Stefanoni, et als.

One thing I've learned from the Kercher case, is how pervasive the problem really is. It's critical that 'framing policeman' are convicted for their crimes. There has to be strict accountability. And of course, Mignini needs to go to jail. That can't be repeated enough.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/25/n...d-his-actions-in-a-1991-murder-case.html?_r=0

"Mr. Scarcella won acclaim as a tough-talking detective who solved dozens of murders in the 1980s and ’90s, an era pockmarked with crime in Brooklyn. But questions were raised last year about Mr. Scarcella’s methods, like repeatedly using the same crack-addicted eyewitness, coaching witnesses, and handing over confessions that defendants said they never gave.

The Brooklyn district attorney, Kenneth P. Thompson, is reviewing about 70 of Mr. Scarcella’s cases. Already, the office has reviewed and cleared the convictions of several men Mr. Scarcella helped convict."
 
Amazing similarities to Mignini, Napoleoni, Stefanoni, et als.

One thing I've learned from the Kercher case, is how pervasive the problem really is. It's critical that 'framing policeman' are convicted for their crimes. There has to be strict accountability. And of course, Mignini needs to go to jail. That can't be repeated enough.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/25/n...d-his-actions-in-a-1991-murder-case.html?_r=0

"Mr. Scarcella won acclaim as a tough-talking detective who solved dozens of murders in the 1980s and ’90s, an era pockmarked with crime in Brooklyn. But questions were raised last year about Mr. Scarcella’s methods, like repeatedly using the same crack-addicted eyewitness, coaching witnesses, and handing over confessions that defendants said they never gave.

The Brooklyn district attorney, Kenneth P. Thompson, is reviewing about 70 of Mr. Scarcella’s cases. Already, the office has reviewed and cleared the convictions of several men Mr. Scarcella helped convict."

This analogy looks good.
 
Even if you live in a horrid neighborhood, how many murders can you really witness? I have worked some of those really bad neighborhood myself in the past and I have witnessed plenty of drug deals but never a murder for example. Granted, I have heard gun shots plenty of times.
 
I had to google Natalie Hayward. I didn't realize how damaging and asinine Natalie and the british friends really were. They truly deserve to spend time in prison for their stupidity. But its explains Selene's motivation for writing this gutter trash.


They were like the Circle Girls in the Salem Witch Trials.
 
They were like the Circle Girls in the Salem Witch Trials.

In terms of their intention and moral responsibility, yes.

But none of the judicial proceedings were legitimate or actual before Hellman. When Curatolo, Nara, Quintavale are credible "witnesses", and independent review of the DNA evidence is denied, and exculpatory evidence is refused to be tested like the semen stain and the broken glass, or destroyed like the computer drives, why pretend the British 7 are anything but yet more shameful idiots at the idiot convention.

The trials were a farce, and the convicting judges were every bit as responsible as Mignini and all the rest. It's small wonder the judges keep using theater terms, like staged break-ins and 'leaving the scene'. It's all been amateur theater.

I do believe the ISC will acquit though. They can't be so unaware of howthey appear before the world. The ECHR entering the matter would be enormously helpful, and a long overdue shot across the bow.
 
more thoughts on t(lag) and stomach emptying

In continuation thread 8 I posted a couple of comments on stomach emptying and the definitions of t(lag). After rereading the articles by Chen and coworkers (2003), it seems clear that their definition of t(lag) was the time it takes for 10% of the stomach contents to move into the intestine. The paper by Hellmig and coworkers (2006) defined t(lag) as the "time of fastest gastric emptying." The latter definition is also how Siegel and coworkers (1988) used the term.

I cannot see a reason why the two definitions should produce identical times, but I decided to look into it further. I used the numbers for beta (1.54) and k (0.0142) that Siegel and coworkers reported. They also reported t(lag) to be 31.2 minutes. My math skills are a bit rusty, but here is what I found: At 31.2 minutes the fraction of food remaining in the stomach was about 0.794 (79.4%) and the fraction of food that had been emptied was 1 - 0.794 = 0.206, or 20.6% if you prefer. I then calculated how much time would elapse to reach only 10% of complete emptying of the stomach, and I found that this was 17.9 minutes. In other words, the time period for 10% emptying was significantly shorter than the time at which the rate of emptying was maximal. It would be nice to be able to do the same calculations for the paper authored by Chen and coworkers and the paper authored by Hellmig and coworkers; however, I could not find where either group had reported the values of beta and k. The longest time for "t(lag)" reported by Chen (about 118 minutes) was significantly shorter than the longest time for "t(lag)" reported by Hellmig (200 minutes, with the second longest being 170 minutes). One reason for this difference might be the fact that the two groups used different definitions of "t(lag)," although other possible explanations could be put forward.

As I see it, the Massei/Mignini TOD is flatly ruled out by the empty duodenum. In addition, other independent lines of evidence put the TOD earlier than 10 PM. This may not be proof that AK and RS are innocent (it depends on what evidence one accepts with respect to their electronic alibi), but it certainly is proof of the extreme unlikelihood of their involvement. MOO.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom