CoulsdonUK
Graduate Poster
- Joined
- May 1, 2010
- Messages
- 1,838
Oh right, I thought it was generally accepted that Amanda’s father did hire Gogerty Marriott to handle media interest and interview. Indeed, the link in post #3023 appears to support this.It starts without really showing any evidence of guilt but seems to assert guilt. That is always a bad start. It then talks about Amanda's supposed PR machine.
CoulsdonUK,
From the link in question: "No one is absolving Guede of his crime; his abhorrent involvement in Kercher’s murder is incontrovertible. However, my absolute belief in his guilt has no bearing on an untold and hugely important fact: Guede has been unfairly demonized in the press for nearly seven years."
Can you or anyone else find an example of this unfair demonization? Do you agree with Ms. Nelson's assessment?
I have been puzzled by media’s description of Guede being a drifter as this suggest to me someone without a home, that drifts from place to place. I think the media in say Italy, America and the UK have natural national perspectives, although as I have said before the interest has waned considerably over time.
In conversations, I have had about the case I tend to have to remind folk about the case and generally the response is “oh yea right, is that still going on”.