This is...pretty ambiguous! Depending on what you mean, I either agree or disagree, in part or in whole. So, I'll take a first stab at explaining how I might agree and how I might disagree.
First, the scientific model does not involve any sort of predestiny. So, yes, the me that exists is not something that was foreordained. If that's all you meant, then I agree, but I suspect it's not.
On the other hand, I didn't come "out of thin air". Everything about me has a cause. There are a multitude of causes, ranging from my DNA and my brain chemistry, to my diet and my interactions with others, to the books I've read, and, yes, I suppose, even the weather.
Since I'm not sure what you mean by "blueprint", I can't say whether the multitude of causes of me-the-way-I-am-now counts as a blueprint or not, so I'm not sure whether I agree or disagree. Taken together as a whole, all my causes
could be seen as a sort of blueprint, at least as much (if not more so) than my mere DNA alone (for example), so this is tricky.
(The problem with analogies, like "blueprint", is that they don't always map perfectly.)
If you're trying to prove I'm random, then I disagree. Otherwise, I'm not sure. There
might be some random elements, but that's not certain; mostly, it's a matter of chaos (in the formal, systems, sense), which is not the same thing at all.
This may become an important point soon, so I'll re-emphasize it: chaotic behavior (in the mathematical sense)
is not the same as random behavior. It may be too complex for our brains to fully understand, or see the patterns, but it's entirely deterministic. And chaotic behavior is strongly linked the concept of emergent behavior.
Thenk yew, thenk yew! Given how stuck-in-a-rut the thread had become, it seemed like it might be worth a try. I've looked at his math. We aren't even close to the messy bits yet!