You know, as someone who does not support any major conspiracy theory, I am amazed at you guys.
If you put as much effort into organising and demanding a new 9/11 review as you do in attacking Russell / each other, that new investigation would be underway right now (regardless of whether it would come up with any different conclusions).
I know some of you would consider me "the enemy", but you really should listen to some of the reasonable voices that seem to be drowned out in here - stop your bickering and work together... despite your differences.
Ah, I survived for a while but eventually someone decided that my time had come.
What was my very offensive and seriously threatening message to the Loosers?
I wonder how many times the twoofers have banned those who disagree with their theories?
I think the correct terminology would be:
I wonder how many times the twoofers have not banned those who disagree with their theories?
On the "Pilots for Truth" forum, people get banned before even making their first post.Two minutes? That has got to be some kind of record.
I'm still registered at LC2. Guess I'm just not contraversial enough to be a threat.
Two minutes? That has got to be some kind of record.
William I notice you happen to be banned from the LCF, any reason ?
I'm still registered at LC2. Guess I'm just not contraversial enough to be a threat.