• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Yo, Dog! Your Rhymes are WAC!

Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
836
I'm not sure if this is the funniest thing I've ever heard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQhiiTMLb24&feature=channel_video_title

I particularly like the verse that goes:
The Patriot Act, should be Bin Laden's wet dream
Destroying the Constitution with four single planes
And with all your GMO's and vaccines from DuPont
You didn't dumb me down, you made me a lyrical savant.

Fresh, huh?:rolleyes:

Sadly, it's about all the 9/11 Truthies have been able to produce in the last 10 years.
 
I'm very impressive. WAC is sure to leave their mark on American history with such talent at their disposal.
 
they hit up every CT paranoid nonsense in that piece of crap...nwo, fema camps, mind control....

In all honesty, it must really suck to live like that, I mean, complete paranoia about every single thing that happens in life...pretty sure I'd off myself if I ever started thinking about the world and life as they do.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom