• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

www.StopVisionFromFeeling.com - Volunteers Needed

UncaYimmy,

Thank you for removing the inappropriate post that someone recently made to your website. It's nice that you allow a little more venting at your site than is allowed around here, but it's also nice to know that you won't let it go too far.

Ward
 
So, is www.stopvisionfromfeeling.com dead? I tried checking it a week or so ago and it didn't seem to work. I just tried again and I still get an error. Are we done?

Ward

I should have announced it here. Sorry. I host several sites on a virtual private server. The VPS went down. Turns out a drive went bad, but after getting things almost back up and going through a long integrity check, they found out the RAID controller was bad. They then went to provision a new VPS, couldn't pull the data from the old system (so much for redundant array of independent disks. Then they found out the other backups were corrupt as well. Then there were problems with Plesk. It's been one nightmare after another. I'm still trying to get things back up, with StopVFF being near the bottom of the list being a DNN site.

I've been with these people 11 years now, and never has anything like this happened. I know they do backups because I've had things get hinky before. They are being very good to me to make up for all the trouble.

Sigh...Too bad I can no longer pull all-nighters. My sleep doc says it's a major no-no when it comes to delayed sleep phase syndrome.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom