• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

WWII according to facebook

Anyone know how they made it? Did they just cut and paste it or did they create those accounts and just run a script? Or maybe there's a Fake Facebook Page app?
 
... Hysterical. :D


And historical! Even lesser-known comments from Iraq, Singapore, Ethiopia, etc. I liked the reduction of the entire Eastern Front campaign to:

Germany > Russia: dude, wheres the heater in ur place, its ********* cold!!
Russia: I like it cold.... deal w/ it....
​
:p
 
Last edited:
Anyone know how they made it? Did they just cut and paste it or did they create those accounts and just run a script? Or maybe there's a Fake Facebook Page app?

I'm guessing there has to be a fake Facebook page app. Seems like it would be much more work to create all those accounts in the real thing. But who knows.
 
I'm guessing there has to be a fake Facebook page app. Seems like it would be much more work to create all those accounts in the real thing. But who knows.

If it was real accounts, it wouldn't appear in chronological order like it does - Facebook displays the most recent posts at the top of the page.

(Unless I don't know how to view it any other way.)

It's still very, very clever!
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom