• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Why Don't Famous Truthers Post Here?

Gage, Griffin, Jones etc wouldn't be caught posting here under their real names. Aside from getting their asses handed to them, there's the distinct possibility that they could lose some or all of their income gained by separating troofers from their money. Can't have that, now can we? Nope, gotta keep them checks rolling in. Richard Gage hasn't spread the truth to the French Riviera yet.
This quotes captures the reasons.

The guys above aren't interested in "The Truth", the are interested in making money. The audience of these forums are not the audience that would add to their income.

It's that simple.
 
Last I heard, CIT and PfT are desperate to post here but they were banned.

The CIT guys got banned because they broke the rules about account-sharing. Actually, I don't think Aldo is actually banned, but he won't give valid contact info so he's not allowed to post.

I'm not sure why any Truther would be eager to come here and get his ass handed to him, but if they do show up, we'll be ready.
 
Why don't "famous" truthers post here?

Why don't magicians reveal their secrets? Why don't snake oil salesmen reveal their fraud.

BECAUSE IF THEY CAME HERE THEY WOULD HAVE THEIR ASSES HANDED TO THEM FOR ALL OF THEIR CULT FOLLOWERS TO SEE.

TAM:)

Afraid not TAM. Almost any Truther can shoot you guys down on almost anything to do with 9/11. But the jref is a 'Block vote' for the government. You have hundreds or thousnads of drones all standing by ready to drown out whatever is upsetting tou at the time.We have all experienced this. That is why Truthers of stature are reluctant to post here. I only come to show you up as much as possible. It can be great fun.
 
Afraid not TAM. Almost any Truther can shoot you guys down on almost anything to do with 9/11. But the jref is a 'Block vote' for the government. You have hundreds or thousnads of drones all standing by ready to drown out whatever is upsetting tou at the time.We have all experienced this. That is why Truthers of stature are reluctant to post here. I only come to show you up as much as possible. It can be great fun.
Could you show us one instance where you "showed us up"?
 
Could you show us one instance where you "showed us up"?

Loads of times DGM. I remember one that always makes me laugh. It was about how small the fires really were in the Towers. I dropped a little bait about 'those fires could ave been knocked down with two lines' Of course they all piled in saying how ridiculous that was and that the fires were massive. Grizzly was frantically warning them in the background to no avail ? Sigh....I really enjoyed hitting them beween the eyes with the live audio of the fire chief on the 78th floor saying that ' there were only isolated pockets of fire that they could knock down with two lines'

Grizzly seemed to get really mad when I said 'Good fishing today, eh Grizzly ' or words to that effect. There have been dozens of such memorable occasions.
 
Last edited:
MaGZ is here. 9-11 Investigator is here. Galileo is here.

I think they represent the Truth movement just fine.
 
Loads of times DGM. I remember one that always makes me laugh. It was about how small the fires really were in the Towers. I dropped a little bait about 'those fires could ave been knocked down with two lines' Of course they all piled in saying how ridiculous that was and that the fires were massive. Grizzly was frantically warning them in the background to no avail ? Sigh....I really enjoyed hitting them beween the eyes with the live audio of the fire chief on the 78th floor saying that ' there were only isolated pockets of fire that they could knock down with two lines'

Grizzly seemed to get really mad when I said 'Good fishing today, eh Grizzly ' or words to that effect. There have been dozens of such memorable occasions.
But Bill, Showing how large the fires below the fire zone were is not showing anyone up. Try again, you got loads to choose from.:rolleyes:
 
But Bill, Showing how large the fires below the fire zone were is not showing anyone up. Try again, you got loads to choose from.:rolleyes:

I can't give away the best stuff DGM. Who knows,maybe I will write an amusing book on the subject. I thought to call it:-

'Shelling Shills'
The Adventures of an Internet Truth Warrior​


Could be a good title
 
I can't give away the best stuff DGM. Who knows,maybe I will write an amusing book on the subject. I thought to call it:-

'Shelling Shills'
The Adventures of an Internet Truth Warrior​


Could be a good title
Fiction, right?

You do know that anyone can go back though your posts and see reality?


BTW How's that no smoking doing?
 
This quotes captures the reasons.

The guys above aren't interested in "The Truth", the are interested in making money. The audience of these forums are not the audience that would add to their income.

It's that simple.
exactly, they arent afraid of losing a debate, they dont post here because theres no money in it
 
David Chandler posted a couple of times. Heiwa got himself banned. But frankly I'd say its a worn-and-torn issue. This is one of few boards online that hosts a lot of people with quite some free time over to actually debate them. They know this. Often its the other way around, one sane person, and a hundred truthers how makes post about as long as a decent essay. Of course thats an easier environment than here.
 
Last edited:
For the same reason a preacher preaches to his congregation instead of at a university or a rock concert. It's a lot easier to maintain a sense of credibility when you preach to the choir. It's probably a lot easier to make money from dittoheads as well.

For some, it's their hobby. For some, it's a career. Why jeopardize it by subjecting their wacky ideas to real scrutiny?
 
Loads of times DGM. I remember one that always makes me laugh. It was about how small the fires really were in the Towers. I dropped a little bait about 'those fires could ave been knocked down with two lines' Of course they all piled in saying how ridiculous that was and that the fires were massive.

Uh...Bill? That crap only sounds impressive to people who know squat about fire fighting. To some teenaged moron over on LCF, it is impressive proof that the fires were goiong out.

Maybe a brain-damaged faux journalist like that idiot Miller thinks it means that the fires were going out.

Trouble, over here, is that there are just too many veteran fire fighters, myself included, who realize that all you have proven is that you have no bloody clue what you are talking about.

The "handlines" that Palmer was talking about can discharge up to a hundred gallons of water a minute.

Where do you want this shipment of FAIL?
 
Galileo is the most famous Truther and he posts here. Galileo is secretly behind the entire 9/11 Truth movement. Most of the other leaders take my marching orders.

The JREFers, this is the toughest crowd, so I handle that myself.

Edited by Locknar: 
Breach of Rule 12 removed.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, they did, and yes, they all got their asses handed to them. Both members of Ranquis used to post here, and they got their asses handed to them as well. Rob Balsamo, too, until he got his ass handed to him. A couple of lesser lights, like Kevin McPadden and Robin Hordon, posted here too, and they, like the others before them, got their asses handed to them. Heiwa was here, and he got his ass handed to him. Some of the LCF guys came over here, and got their asses handed to them. One of them even became a debunker.

Bill Smith gets his ass handed to him regularly. Homeland Insurgency, Tweeter, MaGZ.. the list goes on, and the two things they have in common are 1) they get their asses handed to them a lot and 2) they refuse to admit it and keep on going.

So you're saying all those people posted here and got their asses handed to them? Did I read that right? :confused:
 
So you're saying all those people posted here and got their asses handed to them? Did I read that right? :confused:

Well see, they'd been looking at holes in the ground, wondering if their asses might be down there somewhere, but we helpful JREF folks found the asses for them and since we already have enough asses here, we graciously decided to hand them back.

All clear now?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom