I've reached the point where if the choices were Satan or Ken Paxton, I'd vote for Satan.
Guess who wants to expose Talarico as a dangerous die-hard environmentalist when he is actually an advocate of ExxonMobil's carbon capture lie and Joe Biden's
'We can do both!'
The MAGAlytes!
James Talarico’s DISTURBING Criminal Justice Agenda (Sara Gonzalez Unfiltered on YouTube, Sep 8, 2026 – 15:37 min.)
(
0:00) – Welcome to Come & Take It
(
1:08) – Dismantle Capitalism & Make Prison Obsolete??
(
3:43) – What Is Happening in Texas?!
(
5:00) – Buzzword Bingo
(
6:30) – Talarico Taking $$$ From Epstein-linked Billionaire
(
8:10) – You Can't Be a "True" Christian??
(
9:15) – ABSURD Open Border Policies
(11:49) – Climate Change BS
(
13:00) – What's With the Fence-Sitters?
(
14:42) – Beto, But Gayer
11:49–> And don't even get me started on the climate change BS. That is also stupid.
That is who James ... I know. I know. James Talarico. He goes around right now because he wants to paint himself as like, 'I'm a, I'm a, I'm a Texan. I'm just on the porch with Papa (?) talking about Texas stuff.'
He's got the big, you know, like the turkey leg, that he's like, "Oh, I love meat."
Even though before he was like in a mask, he's like, "Oh, we were a nonmeat. We're a vegan campaign.'
Like, we know who you are. You don't you you believe in climate change. You think the world's going to end because we all eat a lot of meat and steak, and you think that we shouldn't eat that. You have like your your your girlfriend or your pretend girlfriend or whoever is vegan and then like you were vegan and your campaign was vegan, and now all of a sudden you want to be like. 'I love turkey legs.' We know who you are.
Okay, we've heard you in your own words too many times to mistake it for anything else.
So just remember this is who James Talarico is.
I wonder what Democrats will be saying when Talarico votes with MAGA in the Senate, like former Democratic senators Kyrsten Sinema and Joe Manchin.
As for the latter:
Joe Manchin (Wikipedia)
Funding
Manchin received the most funding from the oil and gas industry of any senator from May 2020 to May 2021,
[101] including $1.6 million in donations from fossil fuel
PACs.
[102] He also received funding from individuals and PACs connected to law and real estate, among others.
[103]
In June 2021,
ExxonMobil lobbyist Keith McCoy said that Manchin was one of its key targets for funding and that he participated in weekly meetings with the company.
[104][31]
On September 30, 2021, an
MSNBC news reporter asked Manchin about his opposition to the
Build Back Better Act, accusing him of having a conflict of interest with provisions within the bill: "Sir, the company you founded, Enersystems, provides coal to power plants that would be impacted by one of the proposals in the plan. How is that not a conflict of interest?" Manchin replied, "I've been in a blind trust for 20 years. I have no idea what they're doing."
[105]