Not for nothing but I was kinda curious about the ratio so I did a little digging (results below). I found one site, "answers.com", which is not authoritative, where someone claimed 1:1000-1:2000. However, every other site I checked all indicated between 1:600-1:700. While I agree none of this has anything to do with the original question you posed, I do find it interesting that Vixen can't seem to ever post anything accurate. Clearly, the higher the ratio the more one might think it possible a blood sample could lose it's source of DNA. It's possible Vixen routinely uses "answers.com" to get her information but that in itself would indicate a failure to use multiple sources to validate her facts.
http://web.mit.edu/scicom/www/blood.html
Red blood cells (RBCs), also known as erythrocytes, are by far the most abundant cells in the blood. RBCs give blood its characteristic red color. RBCs account for approximately 40 to 45 percent of the blood. This percentage of blood made up of RBCs is a frequently measured number and is called the hematocrit. The ratio of cells in normal blood is 600 RBCs for each white blood cell and 40 platelets.
http://www.merckmanuals.com/home/blood-disorders/biology-of-blood/components-of-blood
White blood cells (also called leukocytes) are fewer in number than red blood cells, with a ratio of about 1 white blood cell to every 600 to 700 red blood cells.
http://www.majordifferences.com/2013/03/difference-between-rbc-and-wbc.html#.WIuxrXoyjps
White Blood Cells (WBC) or Corpuscles are also known as leucocytes. Their number is much less than RBC (the ratio of WBC and RBC 1:600). WBC provides defence mechanism to the body against infection.
http://blog.valdosta.edu/ap2/identification-of-red-white-blood-cells/
White blood cells are much less numerous than RBCs (5,000 – 10,000 WBCs/µL blood) with a RBC/WBC ratio of approximately 700:1.