• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Who, exactly, is Ron Paul?

as a medical physician, Ron Paul considers unborn people to be people. If you believe that, then being pro-life is libertarian. If you don't believe that, then being pro-choice is libertarian.

If I believe that the government should tell me, and everyone else, what to do every minute of every day then does that also make me libertarian? I mean, if I really believe it and everything.
 
If I believe that the government should tell me, and everyone else, what to do every minute of every day then does that also make me libertarian? I mean, if I really believe it and everything.

if this was an attempt at humor, I'm sorry, you missed.

:jaw-dropp
 
Would be interesting to see how he'd contend with the bureaucracy present in most of Gov't if he were to hypothetically win the Presidential nomination and election.

Not to sound overly vindictive but it would be somewhat humorous to see his cult of personality realize he can't just snap his fingers and end all wars, bring all troops home, remove our military presence and bases from the many countries we inhabit, legalize marijuana, ect. over the course of a term or even two.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom