acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Dec 14, 2012
- Messages
- 40,951
Up next....
Donald J Trump himself.
If only. Until then we'll throw these deck chairs off the Titanic.
Up next....
Donald J Trump himself.
Yeah. Resigning, not firing. He won't put up with another off-script rant like we got this week.But now it's obvious that Kelly will be next.
All this crisis, chaos, drama, and back stabbing really keeps you at the edge of your seat. All the good qualities of great reality TV.
Well, shoot. I had my marker on Sessions. He's got some real durability for a racist leprechaun.
Who else is left, aside from the members of his own household? At this point the Trump administration seems to be run by interns and interested passers-by.
... "Hi there. I'm the new Secretary of <mumble mumble>. Donald wants to see me ASAP." ...
...now it's obvious that Kelly will be next.
Only partly in jest ...
I wonder if someone could get into the White House by going up to the gate and saying, "Hi there. I'm the new Secretary of <mumble mumble>. Donald wants to see me ASAP."
As fast as things are changing and as obscure as some of the players are becoming it might sound plausible enough to work.
sir drinks-a-lot said:If I had to guess, I'd say it would be Bannon.
I'm going to guess he turns to all out war with the GOP and fires Sessions in a redux of the Saturday Night Massacre.
Could be!
If it is true that the departure of Bannon was amiable and a move to free him to play attack dog on the outside, then the plan probably includes strengthening the position of the other dogs, Miller and Gorka, to the detriment of the "establishment". Sessions, McMaster.
BUT: Would Kelly be in on such a scheme, and go along?
If the departure was amiable I don't think Bannon would have given the "off the record interview" and trashed the North Korea strategy and the ethno nationalists as he said.
He might be in danger because white nationalists are on the march. Kelly may see Bannon as a cheap and easy sacrificial lamb to throw to those in The Hair's own party who see the response to the Nazi rioting as too weak. That, and Bannon couldn't protect his own people on the NSC from McMaster. The Hair also didn't even bother to give a cursory nod of support when "The Mooch" said Bannon was there to "suck his own cock". Sessions and McMaster have strong allies who have rallied around them when The Hair targeted them. Where are the "there will be holy hell to pay" sound bites about Bannon?
CNN's Jim Acosta is reporting that Gorka is on thin ice.
https://mobile.twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/898687491036893186
Presumably Mango Mussolini has gotten tired of being asked, "What does he do here?"
Wait, how is that obvious? His job just got easier.
I'm going to guess he turns to all out war with the GOP and fires Sessions in a redux of the Saturday Night Massacre.