I am embarrassed about the shirt so sorry...
But here is a video of me bending a spoon for some kids....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8IObI_40Ls
Best to watch it through then......
While people shouldn't reveal tricks just pause at 33 seconds and check the hands out.
This isn't one of my finest hours, I was actually on duty at the time, and didn't know I was being filmed. The position of the the camera meant that what I was doing was actually very closely point towards it. The observer saw something very different.
While it does seem extremely obvious now, the number of times both adults and teenagers watch it and don't spot the obvious is insane.
But remember I am in no way any good at this. Fire eating is more my sort of thing, but it is a nice diversion.
Oh and the link doesn't look like other youtube links sorry. If somebody could change it that would be nice. Sorry again
But here is a video of me bending a spoon for some kids....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8IObI_40Ls
Best to watch it through then......
While people shouldn't reveal tricks just pause at 33 seconds and check the hands out.
This isn't one of my finest hours, I was actually on duty at the time, and didn't know I was being filmed. The position of the the camera meant that what I was doing was actually very closely point towards it. The observer saw something very different.
While it does seem extremely obvious now, the number of times both adults and teenagers watch it and don't spot the obvious is insane.
But remember I am in no way any good at this. Fire eating is more my sort of thing, but it is a nice diversion.
Oh and the link doesn't look like other youtube links sorry. If somebody could change it that would be nice. Sorry again
Last edited: