• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

What I learned about Islam

I love Pat Condell, no one can rant like that man (and I mean it in the nices way possible). He is the only reason why I miss myspace.
 
I think he should read a little more than Surah 109 before coming to any conclusions about the tolerance of the Quran.

There are many, many Surahs that tell about the painful doom that awaits all who do not believe in the revelation of Muhamad. "No-one punishes like He punishes".

That said, I know a lot of Muslims who are very nice, peaceful people.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom