• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

What Good is the Bible

I see that the "two girls, one cup" meme goes way back...

GMTA.

I've read much of the bible many times, but it wasn't until I was re-reading Ezekiel today that "cup" stood out and I had the very same image. I was too reserved to bring attention to it though. Thanks for covering. :)
 
As far as I'm concerned, about all the Bible is good for is toilet paper, and it's pretty piss-poor at that. My older and very controlling religious zealot sister gave me a Bible for my high school graduation. In it, she wrote all about how not to be disobedient like Eve, which would serve her well in trying to control me. It just got thrown in the trash.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom