• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

What attack ads made you go "what the hell?"

Yeah, from what I see people just seem to think she's always being "snippy" but that's just the way she talks. I get that a lot too.
 
I watched the part of the hearing where this came up epw.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?Fus...aring_id=c7026be1-802a-23ad-4fa3-4c8ed0b6d074. The general was introduced at ~28:50. He addressed Senator Pelosi as Madam Chair while making his opening statement. The general didn't address any male Senator until after Senator Pelosi made her request at ~42:45 (and she did address him as General). The first male Senator was introduced at ~46:30. The general did address him as Senator. I didn't watch the whole hearing, but I assume he continued to use Senator.

I don't think she was being a douche. She seems to be naturally abrasive, but her request wasn't different in tone from the rest of what I saw in the hearing.

I think you mean Boxer. Pelosi is a Representative.
 
Just say NO to Liberal atheist virgins?
For the first time ever, Pringle can size would be the dominate social issue. Are you pro-Pringle or anti-Pringle. Would you vote to approve a Supreme Court nominee who worked at a Pringle distribution center. And so on. Poor Travis would be put through the meat grinder.... well, maybe given his microscopic wee-wee, that is a bad metaphor. :)
 
For the first time ever, Pringle can size would be the dominate social issue. Are you pro-Pringle or anti-Pringle. Would you vote to approve a Supreme Court nominee who worked at a Pringle distribution center. And so on. Poor Travis would be put through the meat grinder.... well, maybe given his microscopic wee-wee, that is a bad metaphor. :)

Pringle's original intention was to make tennis balls!
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom