• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Weird Google search

Michael C

Graduate Poster
Joined
Apr 27, 2007
Messages
1,964
Location
Tarn, France
If you're bored with the usual Google search, try Google Gravity: you'll have to work just a little bit harder than usual to type in your query.

It looks like some very clever JavaScript programming has been going on there.
 
Worked for me in FireFox too. I did get a message that a script was not responding but when I replied CONTINUE things worked as anticipated,

ISTR there was a site that produced a mirrored image of Google at one time. You load it then call your local technical person. Much hilarity all round. ;)
 
It didn't quite work for me in Firefox. I mean, the effect worked fine, but then I couldn't click on the text box. I tabbed to it and put in a query, but then I can't hit search...
 
It should work on Firefox. On my Mac it works on Firefox and Safari, with Safari producing more fluid results.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom