• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Watching the debate tonight?

This morning, I see that both Trump and Ivanka have tested positive for COVID.... I wonder how this will affect future debates?

You mean Donald and Melanie. Understandable mistake, given that Ivanka's nickname in the White House is reportedly "The Real Wife". Hope Hicks' was "The Real Daughter".
 
Only because she didn't have a good response team to deal with these attacks.

It's more that she didn't have a good plan to eat into the non-college educated white male vote. Trump has numerous vulnerabilities here regarding paying workers and hiring immigrants. Biden is trying to appeal to those voters and it seems to be working in Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Hillary did her calculations and figured she didn't need that vote. It turns out that she needed about 80,000 of their votes.
 
It's more that she didn't have a good plan to eat into the non-college educated white male vote. Trump has numerous vulnerabilities here regarding paying workers and hiring immigrants. Biden is trying to appeal to those voters and it seems to be working in Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Hillary did her calculations and figured she didn't need that vote. It turns out that she needed about 80,000 of their votes.

Yeah I'm not a Hillary fan on a personal level, but as a politician she was, and I'm being very literal here, like... one stump speech in front of a factory and one TV ad in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan away from being President right now.
 
It's more that she didn't have a good plan to eat into the non-college educated white male vote.
.....

Worse than that, her campaign literally kissed them off: "the deplorables." It's well-documented that both her husband and VP Biden warned her that she was losing support she needed, and she rejected their advice. If she had just done some of what Biden is doing -- like reminding union auto workers in Michigan that the Democrats saved the auto industry -- and if she had told voters she needed every vote, instead of acting like it was already in the bag, she would have won in a walk. We can never forget that Hillary gave us Trump.
 
Hey. Dummies. Hillary isn't running for anything this year, nor does she have any involvement in this year's debates.
 
Worse than that, her campaign literally kissed them off: "the deplorables." It's well-documented that both her husband and VP Biden warned her that she was losing support she needed, and she rejected their advice. If she had just done some of what Biden is doing -- like reminding union auto workers in Michigan that the Democrats saved the auto industry -- and if she had told voters she needed every vote, instead of acting like it was already in the bag, she would have won in a walk. We can never forget that Hillary gave us Trump.

Yeah, I agree with this.

But it's easy to second guess when you know the results. It's one of the things I hate about the world. They think they know what would have happened if only.

As a Seahawks fan I've had to listen to Monday morning quarterbacks saying that if only the Seahawks hadn't of passed on the goal line. As if they ABSOLUTELY know that if Marshawn Lynch had run the ball the Hawks would have won. But the truth is we don't know if it would have made a difference.

That said, I think Hillary didn't do as good a job of appealing to the blue collar workers as she should of.
 
Yeah, I agree with this.

But it's easy to second guess when you know the results. It's one of the things I hate about the world. They think they know what would have happened if only.

As a Seahawks fan I've had to listen to Monday morning quarterbacks saying that if only the Seahawks hadn't of passed on the goal line. As if they ABSOLUTELY know that if Marshawn Lynch had run the ball the Hawks would have won. But the truth is we don't know if it would have made a difference.

That said, I think Hillary didn't do as good a job of appealing to the blue collar workers as she should of.

I know. She should done things like go into "blue collar" areas and sit and talk with the workers there, and propose solutions looking forward on what they could do to help create more job opportunities.

Oh wait, she did that....

and they laid a hatchet job on her.
 
//ETA: Sorry wrong thread//

President Trump has been administered a dose of experimental Regeneron treatment, according to a memorandum from the President’s physician according to CNN.
 
Last edited:
I know. She should done things like go into "blue collar" areas and sit and talk with the workers there, and propose solutions looking forward on what they could do to help create more job opportunities.

Oh wait, she did that....

and they laid a hatchet job on her.

I think that is true. I kind of believe that it is probably misogyny that Hillary failed with that demographic.

I think it's a joke that Trump does so well with a demographic of people who he himself has no respect for.
 
Jimmy Carter turned 96 yesterday.
He’s ready to come out of retirement for just one last job...
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom