• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Watching the debate tonight?

But that Trump can easily get it back, and he refers to the “fine people” as a ‘hoax’. So I expect a quick turnaround.

If Trump says what Adams wants to hear, thus affirming that he was really right to support him in the first place, he'll jump right back.
 
trump is right, they shouldn't change the rules for the debates.
They should definitely let crybaby, bully, trump do that insanity on national TV again.
He is haemorrhaging voters.
 
I also don't agree. There has been one OMG! story after another since the beginning of Trump's administration. Each on replaces the one before. It's the norm for him. There'll be another OMG! story anytime. They're having an accumulated effect as is being reflected in the climbing poll numbers for Biden. He's not winning. He's losing.
 
I also don't agree. There has been one OMG! story after another since the beginning of Trump's administration. Each on replaces the one before. It's the norm for him. There'll be another OMG! story anytime. They're having an accumulated effect as is being reflected in the climbing poll numbers for Biden. He's not winning. He's losing.

I think a lot of people regardless of their normal political disposition are just tired of Trump. The day after day after day of insane news stories takes a toll. It may have helped Trump in 2016 with people willing to look past the craziness. But the effect on people today may be that more people are sick of it.
 
Well, that got old about 20 seconds in.

In other words, longer than my tolerance for Trump.
Oh, true! But this is like spritzing the cat to stop it scratching the sofa. After the first couple of blasts upside his face I suspect Donny will become VERY careful about opening his yap out of turn again. The moderator then only has to say "You want to have more of that...??" and Donny will...how do they say..."stand back and stand ready".
 
Well, that got old about 20 seconds in.

In other words, longer than my tolerance for Trump.

Maybe it's my sense of humor, but it cracked me up. I laughed all the way through it. My favorite was the speaker playing a car crash.

But then again, my roommate in college was that kind of prankster. Trump is more annoying then that air horn.
 
I would have liked to have heard Biden to have called Trump an *******.

It's a fairly mild swear word but the forum software doesn't allow it.

"Clown" was OK with me, probably far kinder than Trump deserved.

"Deplorables" cost Hillary big time last time.

As I understand it, the next debate is going to be a town hall style with questions coming from the audience. I think their questions could be interesting.

I can see several audience members having to tell (not ask) Trump to wait until they've finished their questions. It happened to Biden, too, but the order of magnitude will be very different.
 
But that Trump can easily get it back, and he refers to the “fine people” as a ‘hoax’. So I expect a quick turnaround.

Less than a day. I don't have a link, but Adams tweeted a short time ago that he's now going to vote for Trump anyway because people on Twitter have been treating his surprise at Trump's refusal to condemn white supremacists with mockery.
 
"Deplorables" cost Hillary big time last time.

Did it? How do you know?

I'm not saying it didn't. I'm just saying that is a post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy.

There is no way to draw a link between that statement and her electoral loss.
 
Did it? How do you know?

I'm not saying it didn't. I'm just saying that is a post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy.

There is no way to draw a link between that statement and her electoral loss.
Really? The GOP lost their collective **** over it. Their pearls still have fingernails embedded in them from that comment.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom