• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Watching the debate tonight?

All of the sudden decorum matters lol

I didn't watch the stupid thing, but I heard that early on, he went with his Pocahontas nonsense on Warren.

I guess that was ok because she wasn't there, right?

But, oh, don't call him a clown, that's not being nice.
 
I'm kind of disappointed that the governs haven't come out and said that they will deploy the state police on election day and that anyone interfering with voters or poll workers will be arrested. They also should be going out of their way to explain the voting process and why the citizens of their states should have faith in it. After what Trump said in the debate, the state governments really need to be on the offensive about now.
 
Let's leave Barron out of this. When he's an adult and goes public like Junior and Eric, he's fair game, but for now, he's just a high school kid.

There are a ton of things to mock about high school kids in general. Why can't we?
 
Let's leave Barron out of this. When he's an adult and goes public like Junior and Eric, he's fair game, but for now, he's just a high school kid.
Who's talking about Barron?
The third son who got a job only thanks to daddy is Donald himself.
 
Let's leave Barron out of this. When he's an adult and goes public like Junior and Eric, he's fair game, but for now, he's just a high school kid.

Yeah, that's a line that should not get crossed. I also leave Tiffany alone. Other than a couple of half-hearted attempts at the conventions, she appears to be a non-combatant. The other three are nits who grew into lice.
 
(quoted from another thread)
Trump is desperate to cancel the next debates - without a Fox guy lobbying softballs at him "he will love", he will get someone eager to prove that he won't put up with his temper tantrums.

Trump took his best shot and it didn't land.

I wonder if the Debate Committee will be trying to come up with some new rules to make the next one a more civilized affair, but The PDJT won't agree to them. He can then avoid further debates and claim that VP Biden influenced the committee.
 
It's why we almost never hear about Tiffany Trump.
 
Last edited:
So did Trump saying he prefers soldiers who don't get captured about John McCain. But don't let facts get in your way.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/07/18/424169549/trump-lashes-out-at-mccain-i-like-people-who-werent-captured

I replied to your post about Trump denigrating prisoners of war by agreeing that the comment happened and now you've repeated it. What are you disputing or disagreeing with?

So why should KIA's be any different than POW's?

You already know my position on the suckers and losers comment.
 
Just curious, has Trump ever referred to former Vice President Biden in any fashion more polite than “Sleepy Joe?”
 
Just curious, has Trump ever referred to former Vice President Biden in any fashion more polite than “Sleepy Joe?”

Not sure, but since he seems to like the seven dwarfs names, he needs one.
Doc - not intelligent enough
Bashful - he is not that
Happy - doesn't seem to be
Sleepy - already taken
Sneezy - not really, maybe if he was off the Sudafed
Grumpy - yep
Dopey - yep

I think combining the last two yields - GROPEY Donald.

ETA: And I never looked in on the Trump nickname thread, so apologies if already mentioned.
 
Last edited:
(quoted from another thread)


I wonder if the Debate Committee will be trying to come up with some new rules to make the next one a more civilized affair, but The PDJT won't agree to them. He can then avoid further debates and claim that VP Biden influenced the committee.

or he will agree to them and, as in the first debate, completely ignore them.

I’m thinking he will pull out a gun and shoot Biden dead to prove his famous prediction that he could get away with shooting a pedestrian dead in public on 5th ave.
 
Regarding this shallow, mindless insult...

There's something that renders the "TDS" concept as flat out asinine, and that's the mind-boggling list of prominent Republicans, military leaders, and former aids who have succumbed to this bull **** syndrome. Damn, it's more contagious than covid.

Cue "deep state"...



Oh, Trump Derangement Syndrome is a very real thing.

The problem is, Trump supporters are too stupid to realize that TDS is a condition that actually affects Trump supporters.
 
I didn't watch the stupid thing, but I heard that early on, he went with his Pocahontas nonsense on Warren.

I guess that was ok because she wasn't there, right?



Probably the most amazing thing about the debate is that there was so much Trump BS on display, that his racist name calling in this case didn't even get noticed. I caught it as it went by, but it was immediately swamped by even more BS.
 
(quoted from another thread)


I wonder if the Debate Committee will be trying to come up with some new rules to make the next one a more civilized affair, but The PDJT won't agree to them. He can then avoid further debates and claim that VP Biden influenced the committee.

Most of the major news outlets are reporting the the debate commission is going to give the moderators of the debates the ability to turn off microphones. I expect Trump will balk and use it as his excuse to put his tail between his legs and scurry off.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom