Walter Ego
Illuminator
Google video will cease to exist on April 29 (not May 13 as I stated elsewhere). If you have videos on Google and have gmail you will have have been notified how to download (in flash format) any videos you may have previously uploaded.
I have saved my uploaded videos but there are a lot of good documentary and debunking videos produced by the major broadcast and cable networks I can't save because I didn't upload them myself. This is very bad news for my 9/11 video blog. Hopefully I can find You Tube multi-part alternate versions of most of the Google videos but some really good factual and dramatic stuff about 9/11 on video may be lost.
Some of these videos are duplicated on You Tube chopped into segments but the Google videos are full length. I'm posting some direct links below to some of the better items on Google for anyone who hasn't seen them or wants a chance to view them before they're gone.
PBS Nova: Why The Towers Fell, Air date: April 30, 2002. Link
World Trade Center: Anatomy Of The Collapse, The Learning Channel (2002) Link
WTC: The First 24 Hours, Independent documentary Link
Inside 9/11 (Episode 1: War on America), National Geographic. Link
Inside 9/11 (Episode 2: Zero Hour), National Geographic. Link
History Channel: 9/11 Conspiracies: Fact or Fiction Link
BBC: The Conspiracy Files 911, Link
BBC: Conspiracy Files 9/11 -The Third Tower, Link
Note: There are some other good debunking and conspiracy videos on Google not related to 9/11 (including the Jon Ronson programs for Channel 4) I'll be posting on the CT forum. In the meantime, you can find those links here.)
I have saved my uploaded videos but there are a lot of good documentary and debunking videos produced by the major broadcast and cable networks I can't save because I didn't upload them myself. This is very bad news for my 9/11 video blog. Hopefully I can find You Tube multi-part alternate versions of most of the Google videos but some really good factual and dramatic stuff about 9/11 on video may be lost.
Some of these videos are duplicated on You Tube chopped into segments but the Google videos are full length. I'm posting some direct links below to some of the better items on Google for anyone who hasn't seen them or wants a chance to view them before they're gone.
PBS Nova: Why The Towers Fell, Air date: April 30, 2002. Link
World Trade Center: Anatomy Of The Collapse, The Learning Channel (2002) Link
WTC: The First 24 Hours, Independent documentary Link
Inside 9/11 (Episode 1: War on America), National Geographic. Link
Inside 9/11 (Episode 2: Zero Hour), National Geographic. Link
History Channel: 9/11 Conspiracies: Fact or Fiction Link
BBC: The Conspiracy Files 911, Link
BBC: Conspiracy Files 9/11 -The Third Tower, Link
Note: There are some other good debunking and conspiracy videos on Google not related to 9/11 (including the Jon Ronson programs for Channel 4) I'll be posting on the CT forum. In the meantime, you can find those links here.)
Last edited: