applecorped
Banned
- Joined
- Mar 8, 2008
- Messages
- 20,145
As much as I'd like to comment on the content of the OP directly, I am so sick of seeing this thread title or one's similar to it showing up that I have to address the content tangentallly.
Before thinking you have come up with some novel question, do a Tag search.
After that, do a forum search for the keywords you can come up with.
After that, do a forum specific search for the keywords you can come up with.
These things really aren't that hard nor do they take that much time unless you're on dial-up like I am.. and I have an advantage having been around for a while seeing numerous threads like this one crop up.
You do realize that there are many new members that won't do any of the above and this thread may be of interest to them.
I like to wait until a television show's season runs out without watching any of the episodes. I can then watch them later. They may be reruns but they are new to me.