• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

video: "Is Obama really Osama bin Laden?"

wait.. what.. I want my 4m39s plus the IQ point back.

What cr&p like that tries to achieve is puzzling to me. Only thing I can see is to inflame the loons even more.
 
i watched 30 seconds, after noticing they both have a mouth and eyes i am 100% convinced they are the same person!
 
I have only one thing to say about that video..... ROFLMAO!!!!! Thank you for posting the link I needed the laugh.
 
A very good example of your typical twoofer standard of evidence. Impressive.

McHrozni
 
I was going to say no, it's ridiculous.

But then I noticed I had my sound card muted, and turned on the sound track. After realising the video plays out to a clip of O Fortuna, from Carl Orff's Carmina Burana, I'm convinced!

:dl:

Rolfe.
 
This reminds me of a silly novel I read years ago, called the Chester Arthur Conspiracy, which had as its premise that Arthur was actually John Wilkes Booth in disguise. Ridiculous novel, absurd video.
 
You watched it, I watched it, and precisely 0% of us took it seriously. That may well be a representative sample.

It's a helluva good laugh. That probably explains a lot.

Rolfe.
 
EDIT: Holy crap! I just noticed that video has 1,081,620 views. That makes me sad, who has watched this and how many have actually taken it seriously?


I think this time it has that much views because people are laughing at it and forwarding it to others to laugh at :)
 
I was going to say no, it's ridiculous.

But then I noticed I had my sound card muted, and turned on the sound track. After realising the video plays out to a clip of O Fortuna, from Carl Orff's Carmina Burana, I'm convinced!

:dl:

Rolfe.

I used to love Carmina Burana, but it is so freaking overused in movies,TV, and videos that now I cannot stand it.
 
I used to love Carmina Burana, but it is so freaking overused in movies,TV, and videos that now I cannot stand it.

Interesting. This story appeared recently (and was the subject of a Radio 2 prog presented by the talented Bill BaileyWP). Coincidence? :cool:
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom