• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Victoria Jackson - Fake or Real?

Very Sad

Yesterday, when I first saw the actress, Victoria Jackson, speaking politically, I was sure it was her dumb blond shtick and was simply satire. Upon further investigation, it appears that she's for real. An unintentionally cruel woman. :boggled:
 
I don't what her deal is but I know one thing, if I was a tea partier I would think she was an embarrassment to the movement and I would disassociate myself with her at all cost. It really is like she's satirizing tea baggers but if she's acting she's been putting on this show for an awfully long time...

She plays the part of the vacuous, ditsy airhead all too well.
Based on beliefs and actions of the teabaggers, I fail to see how anyone could possibly be an embarassment to them or make them look bad. They are so terribly good at that without any special help.:jaw-dropp:jaw-dropp:jaw-dropp
 
Based on beliefs and actions of the teabaggers, I fail to see how anyone could possibly be an embarassment to them or make them look bad. They are so terribly good at that without any special help.:jaw-dropp:jaw-dropp:jaw-dropp
You're totally right but I can't help but be baffled by any conservative embracing her as a pundit. I would think her spaced out demeanor and abuse of simplistic or false conservative talking points would render her useless, even to tea baggers. Well....maybe that's exactly why I should have expected it. :D
 
Reckless

Conservatives have always been extremely undereducated and blind followers of hateful thinkers, despite their access to higher education. We really shouldn't call them conservatives, as they are very reckless. Most conservatives are stiff posers. Victoria is more relaxed (possibly due to her exposure to the art of acting), but she is a poser, nonetheless. Dumb blonde? Yes. Creative? No.
 
Conservatives have always been extremely undereducated and blind followers of hateful thinkers, despite their access to higher education.

Wow, that's a pretty harsh brush. There are many very, very smart conservatives, and there are many very, very dumb conservatives. The same goes for liberals.
 
I must disagree

Intelligence is not merely the ability to memorize fictionalized history, which ALL conservatives do. Intelligence is the combination of compassion, creativity, cooperation and thoughtfulness. I have NEVER met a conservative that possesses this combination of qualities. Most human beings have strong brain power, of varying degrees. How they choose to use it is another topic entirely. Conservatives prey on the weak - some are charming predators, some are not so charming predators. They want to stay in the past, ignoring its brutality, because they benefit from the cruelty.:(
 
I must agree

Conservatives are very smart. And they choose to be extremely undereducated in certain areas. And they use their smarts to rationalize their brutality.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom