• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

US Officially Blames Russia

Let's also remember that we now know that must have been the worse possible wording he could have used about Hillary's "crimes" , and if he could have used anything more politically damaging he would have done. Another way of putting the same thing would have been "there was no case to answer"

Given that Comey would have also been investigating or at least known about the Russian Trump connection, I have no respect for the man at all. Though I have to think it was ignorance and bad decision making rather than outright corruption.
 
IMO, Trump's problem isn't stupidity, it's ignorance. Putin I think has been able to exploit this to his advantage.


Trump's problem is stupidity compounded by ignorance.

And to make matters worse, the ignorance is willful. Anything which casts doubt on something he believes to be true isn't considered an opportunity to learn, it is seen as a personal assault on his success and integrity that must be suppressed with extreme prejudice.

I don't see this changing anytime soon.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom