Do you understand that if an adult has not been vaccinated for measles as a child, it's not because of RFK Jr or Trump?
Do you understand that if adults didn't get infected with or vaccinated against measles as children, it doesn't prevent them from getting vaccinated as adults? I got the MRR jab (self-paid) last year – just to be on the safe side.... But RFK Jr. has little to do with that right now. Adults who didn't get vaccinated as kids didn't miss getting vaccinated because of RFK Jr. That herd immunity isn't missing because of anything that happened within the last two years.
My family had told me that they didn't think I had had any of the three diseases it protects against: measles, mumps and rubella. I guess I might have been tested for antibodies against all three of them, but it was so much easier just to get the jab. I obviously wouldn't have thought to do so if I had bought into RFK Jr.'s anti-vaxxer BS.
By the way, no side effects! Not even a mild case of autism ...
Last edited:
