If they were scattered among a very large number of empty shipping containers then they would be a headache for sure.A few shipping containers with anti ship missiles would be enough to scare the US off
Cuba is 2 weeks away from a nuclear weaponTime for the next Cubanmissiledrone crisis.
Marco Rubio on striking Cuba: "The president always has the option to do whatever it takes to support and protect the national security of the United States"
I’m sure this 45 minute claim from US intelligence has been made, falsely, before a previous illegal invasion.Cuba is a security threat to the USA
Miller: Many Americans may not realize but need to know, Cuba, positioned just a 45 minute flight from American shores,
A long and proud tradition. They called everyone they didn't like communists back in the day."A leading state sponsor of terrorism" is such an utterly empty accusation. Anyone they don't like is automatically a leading state sponsor of terrorism. It's the new "She's a witch".
Cuba turned Stephen Miller into a newt.
He got worse.
Department of State
@StateDept
PRESIDENT TRUMP: We have a lot of people in Cuba. We have the CIA there. @SecRubio is from there, so we have a lot of expertise.
We’re going to help the Cuban people out. We’re freeing up Cuba
Marco Rubio: "Cuba not only has weapons they've acquired from Russia and China, but they also host Russian and Chinese intelligence presence in their country. So Cuba has always posed a national security threat to the US. They're a leading state sponsor of terror."
video in link
Olivia Troye tells 60 Minutes about “Havana Syndrome”-like experience (CBS 60 Minutes on YouTube, June 27, 2026 – 3:16 min.)
Olivia Troye, homeland security adviser to Vice President Mike Pence, speaks with 60 Minutes about the summer of 2019, when she says a “piercing feeling on the side of [her] head” developed while leaving White House grounds.
0:37--> Scott Pelley: In the summer of 2019, she was descending these stairs toward the white house when she felt she had been physically struck.
Olivia Troye: But it was, like, this piercing feeling on the side of my head. It was like, I remember, it was on the right side of my head ,and i I got, like, vertigo. I was unsteady. I was, i felt nauseous. I was somewhat disoriented, and I was just, I remember thinking, like, 'Okay, you gotta, if you don't fall down the stairs, like, you've gotta find your ground again and steady yourself,
Scott Pelley: She steadied herself on a railing but the piercing feeling continued as she passed by this entrance to the West Wing.
Olivia Troye: It was almost, like, I couldn't really process. It was like a paralyzing panic attack.** I've never had that. I've never felt anything like that. And so I, you know, I thought to myself, I mean, 'Do I have a brain tumor out of the blue? Is this what happened? Am I having a stroke?
All those previous presidents have considered the options and decided not to go at it like a bull at a gate. The era of thinking about things is over.Trump on Cuba: "Other presidents have looked at doing something for 50, 60 years, and it looks like I'll be the one that does it"
video in link
Consider what $100 million means – divided by 10-11 million inhabitants
What the USA is currently doing to Cuba is not just atrocious, but the Trump administration is also incredibly stingy.
What is $100 million in comparison to what Trump and his cronies are raking in for themelves on a daily basis through corruption?
The Trump administration also considered offering Greenlanders money to become an American colony:
Compare this to:Exclusive: Trump administration mulls payments to sway Greenlanders to join US (Reuters, Jan 9, 2026)
While the exact dollar figure and logistics of any payment are unclear, U.S. officials, including White House aides, have discussed figures ranging from $10,000 to $100,000 per person, said two of the sources, who requested anonymity to discuss internal deliberations.
Again: atrocious but also stingy! It's like former colonialists offering glass beads to the primitive natives. Or maybe it's because people with the arithmetic skills of Trump and RFK Jr. can't fathom that most Cubans and Greenlanders are better at doing calculations than they are!A guide to understanding Greenland’s nascent economy (ArcticToday, April 2, 2026)
public finances rely heavily on an annual block grant from Denmark of about DKK $605 million, roughly $10,000 per person each year.
RFK Jr claims basic math rules don’t apply to White House (The Independent on YouTube, April 24, 2026)
So there's at least one more Greenlander has signed up in addition to MAGA-paid dissident Jørgen Boassen!Orla Joelsen on X, May 20, 2026
American Clifford Stanley continues his private signature campaign in Nuuk, Greenland
Clifford Stanley, who has been in Nuuk since May 6, has extended his stay in the city. He hopes to collect many signatures.
According to Sermitsiaq, the American says he has extended his stay by 10 days and will not leave Nuuk until the end of May.
“If Greenland is to succeed in the future, Greenland must be competitive. The people must know their worth. And 200,000 dollars is the best offer they can get for now,” Clifford Stanley tells Sermitsiaq.
(...)
Clifford Stanley also tells Sermitsiaq that he is most often met with resistance and anger when presenting his purpose to citizens, and that he has only received two signatures recently.
An important part of "the options" was that the USA actually made a deal with Russia, i.e. the Soviet Union, 65 years ago!All those previous presidents have considered the options and decided not to go at it like a bull at a gate. The era of thinking about things is over.
The Cuban Missile Crisis: A Near-Nuclear Showdown (Political Science Institute, Oct 21, 2025)
The public agreement: The Soviet Union would dismantle and removed its missiles from Cuba, subject to United Nations verification, in exchange for an American public pledge not to invade Cuba.
John F. Kennedy, “Letter to Nikita Khrushchev,” October 27, 1962
The text of the letter from Kennedy to Khrushchev offering to end the naval quarantine and pledge not to invade Cuba if the Soviet Union withdrew its missiles from Cuba.