• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged Uniped Snake

No need for apologies Questioninggeller. That Myers link is just the sort of thing I'm looking for. It's all very fascinating.

From ponderingturtle's link comes this.

Exactly how the mutation causes the chickens to sprout teeth is unknown, Fallon notes, but a similar effect can be produced in normal chickens. Harris proved this by engineering a virus to mimic the molecular signals of the mutation and caused normal chickens to briefly develop teeth that were then reabsorbed into the beak.


I hope I live long enough to see the day when we can do something like turn on our prehensile tail gene. Probably not though.:(

Ethicaly questionable. As it would have to be a fetus, you would not get that aproved by any ethics comission. Now making a tailed chimp might be doable, but intentionaly makeing a deformed human who can not consent to it is totaly unethical.
 
D'oh! I didn't even notice that.:o

That's okay, I think he might be wrong.

The shadow is over the body of the snake.

Thinking of the picture as a very rectangular clock the light source appears to be at ~ 10:45 - 11:00, so the shadow on the foot is being hidden partially by the scale pattern and partially by the shadow of the body of the snake.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom