• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

UCLAC Homeopathy degree course material released

Evolved Wookie

A rigidly defined area of doubt and uncertainty
Joined
Aug 25, 2008
Messages
601
I couldn't find another thread about this, so I apologise if I've missed it.

A freedom of information act request has finally forced the release of course materials for the University of Central Lancashire's BSc Homeopathy degree course.

I doubt there's much in there to surprise any of you, but it's still rather shocking to see it confirmed.

http://www.dcscience.net/?p=2628
 
It's quite something, ain't it?

I keep hoping that one of these wacky systems of belief will turn out to be sufficiently consistent and...for want of a better word...honourable that I can at least have some respect for their peddlers, but every time I look closely I am disappointed.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom