• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Truth Movement Report From Nico Haupt

I see you are trying to subsitute ideology for evidence in your arguments.
Thanks for proving my point for me.
 
I'm moving a batch of off topic and bickering posts to AAH.

Keep the thread on topic, and do not personalise issues. Be civil and polite. Address the argument, not the poster.
Do not make sock accusations in threads.

Edited by chillzero: 
Mod box edited to remove erroneous warning
.
Replying to this modbox in thread will be off topic  Posted By: chillzero
 
Last edited:
Now this is ironic. I've voted democrat since I was eligible to vote, was out protesting the Iraq invasion before it happened (see photo below), and think George W. Bush is the worse thing that’s happened to this country since Richard Nixon, but because I don’t swallow 9/11 ‘truth,’ I’m some kind of neo-con and media controlled shill.
Seeing as the group really has a deep distrust for the government (be it their paranoia or otherwise) the party lines are pretty much irrelevant to many of them. Their motto is if you agree with any theory put forth you're either a neo-con, or some other name variation of any other name.
 
Infighting eh?

Clipboard01.jpg


I don't need space for '10 :D
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom