Andy_Ross
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Jun 2, 2010
- Messages
- 84,944


I once worked at this cancer research center a few years ago where I saw an actual transgenic mouse with an ear growing out of it's back.
It was creepy.
What does this have to do with anything in this thread?
Nothing really. I just wanted to share.
ETA: Although, it does kind of relate to a comment (and link) I posted earlier:
I apologize for not posting all 52 things, but it's definitely a laugh riot to read, and if you have any quotes to add, please do:
52 of the most stupid things Donald Trump has ever said
Story by Harry Fletcher and Liam O'Dell
Whether you love him or hate him, Donald Trump is undoubtedly unafraid to speak his mind - even if it means getting ridiculed mercilessly by the internet.From the invention of "covfefe" (does anyone know what that is yet?), to the claim that you "can't be too greedy" (and don't we know it), there's truly no shortage of comedy gold...
So now everyone knows they can have 'traces' of red diesel in their truck's fuel system and they can't be touched because it must just be from back when Trump made it legal. This black market brought to you by the desperate genius Trump.. You're welcome.He just said at his rally “I have no damn clue what red-dyed diesel is.”
The White House
@WhiteHouse
JUST NOW: President Donald J. Trump signs an Executive Order to temporarily allow off-road “dyed” diesel for highway use, lowering costs for Americans.
This action will put money directly BACK in the pockets of American farmers, truckers, & workers.
View attachment 76540
How can I know it isn't real, given his nature?A picture of Donald chasing small children wasn't enough?
Who's a clever President then?Oh looks like he's pooping again!
That's nothing, every time he learns that "dumb" has a "b" it's a revelationI see president Dumb-ass has forgotten there are no penguins in Greenland.
No one has ever under any circumstances said that to him....Who's a clever President then?
You think Trump is physically capable of running?How can I know it isn't real, given his nature?
So now everyone knows they can have 'traces' of red diesel in their truck's fuel system and they can't be touched because it must just be from back when Trump made it legal. This black market brought to you by the desperate genius Trump.. You're welcome.
It's likely to make it even pricer for Americans - the oil companies can now sell even more petroleum products on the international markets at international prices without starving the usual supply chain.it’s pretty likely for a overall drop in diesel prices but a significant hike in the price of red dyed diesel and additional costs to the industries that use it now
Because he's running.How can I know it isn't real, given his nature?
Of course the smart thing to do would be to temporarily exempt regular diesel from the taxes imposed on it, which red diesel hasn't paid. Then when the fuel emergency Trump's war has caused is finally over, they can just go back to business as usual. The downside of Trump's solution is that every truck is now going to have its fuel system lawfully stained with red dye, so there will be no easy way to detect and prosecute tax dodgers who continued to use red diesel on the highway.He just said at his rally “I have no damn clue what red-dyed diesel is.”
The White House
@WhiteHouse
JUST NOW: President Donald J. Trump signs an Executive Order to temporarily allow off-road “dyed” diesel for highway use, lowering costs for Americans.
Watch for the "Midterm Surprise!"