• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Mrs. Resume and I received our mail ballots today.

Suck it, Orange man.
Mrs. Mike! and I got ours yesterday, and they'll be going to the post office tomorrow morning.
100% blue as possible. Took the day to look into anyone that didn't make their political persuasion known, or who was behind some of the referendums that hadn't made the airwaves, and why.
Southern Illinois is pretty red, so we'll see how it shakes out locally in the end. JB Pritzker is hated. But Daren Bailey is an openly Trump loving moron, so hopefully JB prevails.
 
Last edited:
Mrs. Mike! and I got ours yesterday, and they'll be going to the post office tomorrow morning.
100% blue as possible. Took the day the look into anyone that didn't make their political persuasion known, or who was behind some of the referendums that hadn't made the airwaves, and why.
Southern Illinois is pretty red, so we'll see how it shakes out locally in the end. JB Pritzker is hated. But Daren Bailey is an openly Trump loving moron, so hopefully JB prevails.
I'd be shocked if that idiot Bailey wins. 'Course I said that about Trump.
 
He's just so ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ stupid.
A few years back there was a letter to the editor of Qlds largest tabloid that extolled the virtues of that state not using DST, to whit,

“The bushfires we’re experiencing would be much worse if we had an extra hour of daylight”

It was not tongue in cheek… smh
 
Trump leaning over:

Below that:
Im a physical therapist with a doctorate and 15 years experience in my field of taking care of geriatric patients suffering from dementia. It’s my professional opinion that this is a classic case of three muppets in a trench coat sneaking into a movie theater.
 
The case against the olympian arrested for vandalizing the reflecting pool has been dismissed with prejudice. So even if Trump threatened Pirro's family if she didn't try to prosecute him she couldn't do it.

The arcons, who were handwaving of this initial failure in this case were putting their money down on all the other 'vandalism' cases Trump claimed were going to happen. They are suddenly quiet on this as no other vandalism cases have been brought.

15 million was spent on this debacle. Remember when GOP congressmen cried "waste" because the park put in some cheap wooden steps so ducklings could get out of the pool and not drown?

What a lot of fuss for something that is probably a misdemeanor for which th worst can happen is being fined.

luckily pistol pete hegseth is on the case, although military.com isn't really buying it



oh



oh yeah



well something kind of stinks here, doesn't it?
Re Hesgeth's one day standown for voters. He might be surprised at how members of the military might vote this time around, given how depsised he is in the military.
 
I hope that it's true how despised Hegseth is in the military, because I really fear that the Trump and Hegseth attempts recently to politicize the military presages an attempt to abort the next election with martial law. I never thought I could consider such a thing seriously, but every time I think it can't get any worse it does.

I actually think giving up the time change is not such a bad idea, but geez, how many words need to be wasted on this, and why do we need a new fancy name for it all? Can't we just stop changing the clocks and shut the **** up?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom