• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Trump: "We're gonna be signing a document today renaming artificial intelligence, because it's not artificial. We're gonna be naming it Super Intelligence. Officially renaming it."


When can we have document renaming him smelly, stupid, worst president ever?
 
Trump: "We're gonna be signing a document today renaming artificial intelligence, because it's not artificial. We're gonna be naming it Super Intelligence. Officially renaming it."
Which simpering sycophants (besides the usual suspects) are gonna submit?
 
Respect

Q: You said that Iran cannot have nuclear weapons. Why not? North Korea can have nuclear weapons.

TRUMP: Ahh because you had a different president. Kim Jong un. He's a friend of mine. He likes Trump. I like him. As long as I’m around, he’s going to be fine. You know why? He respects me.

Video in link
 
Last edited:
Respect

Q: You said that Iran cannot have nuclear weapons. Why not? North Korea can have nuclear weapons.

Trump: Ahh because you had a different president. Kim Jong un. He's a friend of mine. He likes Trump. I like him. As long as I’m around, he’s going to be fine. You know why? He respects me.

Video in link
Un respects him so much he's continuing to test missiles over Japan in violation of several treaties and agreements. There is no respect there, Trump is his useful idiot.
 
Respect

Q: You said that Iran cannot have nuclear weapons. Why not? North Korea can have nuclear weapons.

Trump: Ahh because you had a different president. Kim Jong un. He's a friend of mine. He likes Trump. I like him. As long as I’m around, he’s going to be fine. You know why? He respects me.

Nobody respects you, you dumbass. Nobody. Not even your own crowd of sycophants respect you. At best people flatter you to get what they want. And you're so easy to bribe with shiny baubles and a bit of insincere ass-kissing. My God, you're stupid.
 
Respect

Q: You said that Iran cannot have nuclear weapons. Why not? North Korea can have nuclear weapons.

TRUMP: Ahh because you had a different president. Kim Jong un. He's a friend of mine. He likes Trump. I like him. As long as I’m around, he’s going to be fine. You know why? He respects me.

Video in link
TRUMP: "He happens to be a friend of mine, Kim Jong-un. He's a friend of mine. He likes Trump. Doesn't like a lot of other people. I'm about the only person in the entire world that he likes. And I like him."

Video in link
A complete imbecile is in charge.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom