TragicMonkey
Poisoned Waffles
No, that's fake news. The fact is the shorter child in that photo is 5'11".Trump at 6'3 celebrates his grandson Luke's birthday standing next to 5'11 Lara and 6'1 Eric.
View attachment 75709
No, that's fake news. The fact is the shorter child in that photo is 5'11".Trump at 6'3 celebrates his grandson Luke's birthday standing next to 5'11 Lara and 6'1 Eric.
View attachment 75709
That would make Eric 8'3"...No, that's fake news. The fact is the shorter child in that photo is 5'11".
With pants on, I hope!I can actually do a pretty good impression of Bullwinkle...
Careful, kids, you don't want to touch the helmet!Trump at 6'3 celebrates his grandson Luke's birthday standing next to 5'11 Lara and 6'1 Eric.
View attachment 75709
You cut that particular tariff because it was "pretty unfair"?
No, it would make Eric 8'2"; Trump is 8'3" and obviously he must be taller than his sons.That would make Eric 8'3"...
And he weighs less than 200 lbs, and doesn't stink like a freshly filled cesspit.
No, that's fake news. The fact is the shorter child in that photo is 5'11".
This is the second time he had said he will do it. In any other administration such illegal insanity would mean an instant impeachment. It's self harming.Ummm . . . what?
(Many pages behind)Well, barring death, impeachment, or 25th Amendment, he will be President in 2028. The issue is him trying to run again in 2028, or trying to still be President after January 2029.
I guess Bannon doesn't know how elections work either.
I think he's just trying to stay relevant, and failing.(Many pages behind)
He doesn't care, either.
Or he does and is just trolling.
"There is no baloney like Bannon baloney"(Many pages behind)
He doesn't care, either.
Or he does and is just trolling.
BS to the left of meQ: Have you ever used AI yourself?
Trump: Yeah, I use AI.
Q: How do you use AI?
Trump: You can use AI for a lot of things.
Q: What do you use AI for?
Trump: I don’t want to tell you that
Video in link
OTTAWA (The Borowitz Report)—Calling it an effort to “restore sanity,” on Thursday Canadian Prime Minister Mark Carney offered every adult American $6000 to vote against Republicans in the midterms.
“If you oust the Republicans, you’ll receive a check for $6000,” he said at a press conference. “And to be clear, we’re talking American dollars, not Canadian.”
The prime minister’s announcement seemed unlikely to make Donald Trump increase his own offer, since $5000 would be the most he has ever paid to a non-pornstar.
Carney concluded his press conference by unveiling a new map of North America with the United States renamed “South Canada.”
And"young boy"? He was 36 at the time.
Britain has had sovereignty over the Falklands since 1833But the falkland islands and, uh, I think it was a different country at that time, the uk a little bit, but they went in and they took it over.
Interestingly, cesspits lose their stink somewhat after a while. Don't ask how I know...I don't know about 'freshly'...
