Andy_Ross
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Jun 2, 2010
- Messages
- 85,246
I admit to thinking along very broadly similar lines, but not the specificsHeck, if a call got throught to Trump and the speaker used a Bullwinkle voice to say "Hey there! This is Mr. Apple, of Apple products! I want to launch a new device called the iTrump, a 3D lifesize replica of your head! People can put it in their house and it'll read your tweets in your voice to them! Would a billion zillion dollars be enough?" and he'd fall for it.
Trump at 6'3 celebrates his grandson Luke's birthday standing next to 5'11 Lara and 6'1 Eric.
View attachment 75709
There's a photo of him shaking hands with Lionel Messi (5'7") here (scroll about half way down):I think everybody else has known he's about 5'8" for decades now.
He knows 600% more about formulas than anybody.
And he weighs less than 200 lbs, and doesn't stink like a freshly filled cesspit.Trump at 6'3 celebrates his grandson Luke's birthday standing next to 5'11 Lara and 6'1 Eric.
View attachment 75709