• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

This is all too dumb for words.

Sorry, meant to write dum. I do not know that there's a b in dum. Trum is dum. Or maybe from Barcelona, sorry, Arcelona; he certainly knows nothing.

But it really is mind-numbingly stupid, the whole maga movement and its fellow travellers.
I was going to respond with there’s no p in Trump. Then I remembered…
 
It appears that "roughly 60–65% of Republicans in recent national polls say the 2020 election was stolen or that Biden did not legitimately win."

Before we conclude that roughly 60-65% of Republicans are ineffably stupid, allow me to point out that some of them are just stupid signalling. Their club's rules require them to say many stupid things, on pain of being 86ed from that club.
Roughly 95% of Republicans believe that if they pray hard enough to their God, he will determine the outcome of football games for them. Which means that roughly 30% of Republicans think that the rigged election theory is even *crazier* So it's all relative...
 
Roughly 95% of Republicans believe that if they pray hard enough to their God, he will determine the outcome of football games for them. Which means that roughly 30% of Republicans think that the rigged election theory is even *crazier* So it's all relative...
Trump is rapidly losing favor among Republicans which is further evidence of a blue wave if not tsunami.

 
There was a show I watched where somebody was inflicted with a curse where there's always an ant crawling on you. If you kill it or swipe it off it comes right back out of your ear. Until he's gone, Trump is my ant.
 
Last edited:
When people like Trump talk about meritocracy they mean "my daddy was rich and powerful, so it's solely by my effort and merit that I am too. People who are not as rich and powerful as me are just lazy."
Only a very good swimmer can cross the English Channel by swimming, right? If Trump arrived on the shore by helicopter he would truly believe he must be a very good swimmer because look! there he is! on the shore! And so much faster than the other swimmers!
 
Donald on the Falklands

Q: How was your phone call with prime minister Andy Burnham last week? Did he talk about the Falkland islands and Argentina?

Trump: Well, the falkland islands is very interesting because here we go again.
I remember as a young boy, pretty young boy anyway. But the falkland islands and, uh, I think it was a different country at that time, the uk a little bit, but they went in and they took it over. I'm not sure if they're doing that.
They have a little problem with immigration. They have a little problem with energy and they have some other problems they have to take care of.
So I don't know, you know, I don't know if they're going to be willing to travel that far. That is very far away. You're talking about weeks by boat.

Video in link
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom