• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Last edited:
Trump: The ambassador is a great golfer. He's a +2, at least, I would say better than a +2, but he's a +2, that's not bad. Plus 2 means 2 under as opposed to 2 over. A lot of people don't know that. He never cheats, you know, I noticed that—that's why I gave him the job. He's a good golfer. He doesn't cheat. I know a lot of good golfers, they cheat like hell.

An insight: Cheating is the norm for Trump. Not cheating is remarkable. Trump thinks it's normal to cheat so brazenly everyone can see you're cheating.
 
Q: Are you considering withdrawing from the USMCA deal?

Trump: What does that mean?

Q: Are you considering withdrawing from the USMCA deal with U.S., Mexico and Canada?

Trump: No, I get along great. We're going to have a great relationship with Mexico. We actually have a good one with Canada. Canada wants to make a deal very badly

Video in link
The president of the USA doesn't know what the USMCA is, the agreement he bragged about, and of course called the best one ever.

Isn't that special?
 
Donald on the Falklands

Q: How was your phone call with prime minister Andy Burnham last week? Did he talk about the Falkland islands and Argentina?

Trump: Well, the falkland islands is very interesting because here we go again.
I remember as a young boy, pretty young boy anyway. But the falkland islands and, uh, I think it was a different country at that time, the uk a little bit, but they went in and they took it over. I'm not sure if they're doing that.
They have a little problem with immigration. They have a little problem with energy and they have some other problems they have to take care of.
So I don't know, you know, I don't know if they're going to be willing to travel that far. That is very far away. You're talking about weeks by boat.

Video in link
Yeah, he's acing those cognitive exams.
 
Then: Obama is golfing too much!

Now:
🚨 Five C-17 delivered Trumps Secret Service motorcade vehicles to Shannon Airport.

New Cadillac SUVs, anti-drone systems, Counter Assault vehicles and HAMMER emergency response equipment.

All for a 2-day trip to Dublin and the Amgen Irish Open at Trump’s Doonbeg golf resort.
To be fair he did just add Ulster Unionists to the list of parties who want him dead. The rate he's going he'll have to drive around his golf courses in a fully armoured ballroom.
 
Last edited:
Now if only the Ulster Unionists owned a small crop sprayer, which just happened to be loaded with a particularly aggressive defoliant, which somehow got into difficulties over Trump’s golf course and had to dump its load in a hastily concocted precision flight plan.

Club him in the balls, so to speak. I think Trump would literally lose his ◊◊◊◊.
 
Now if only the Ulster Unionists owned a small crop sprayer, which just happened to be loaded with a particularly aggressive defoliant, which somehow got into difficulties over Trump’s golf course and had to dump its load in a hastily concocted precision flight plan.

Club him in the balls, so to speak. I think Trump would literally lose his ◊◊◊◊.
Orangemen arrange agent orange onto orange man's green?
 
You kidnapped their president and now all their stuff belongs to you? Is that how it works?
To the victor the spoils. This is an old custom that Trump has resurrected after a time when people thought that international law would ensure justice and fairness for all states, and to live in peace. Well it is not all Trump's fault, because the U.S. has for many years regarded international law as something that only applies to other states, and the other superpowers and former superpowers act and think likewise.
 
Reporter: The Irish are paying 40% more for home heating oil than they were before the war. What is your message to them?

Trump: As soon as they open up the North Sea, the prices are gong to go down.

Video in link

Q: How was your phone call with prime minister Andy Burnham last week? Did he talk about the Falkland islands and Argentina?

Trump: Well, the falkland islands is very interesting because here we go again. I remember as a young boy, pretty young boy anyway. But the falkland islands and, uh, I think it was a different country at that time, the uk a little bit, but they went in and they took it over. I'm not sure if they're doing that. They have a little problem with immigration. They have a little problem with energy and they have some other problems they have to take care of. So I don't know, you know, I don't know if they're going to be willing to travel that far. That is very far away. You're talking about weeks by boat.

Video in link

Reporter on Saudi Arabia: On your call with MBS, what is the US going to do?

Trump: I can just say everything's going to work out fine and dandy…. We had a midterm convention. The arena was packed.

Video in link

Trump: The ambassador is a great golfer. He's a +2, at least, I would say better than a +2, but he's a +2, that's not bad. Plus 2 means 2 under as opposed to 2 over. A lot of people don't know that. He never cheats, you know, I noticed that—that's why I gave him the job. He's a good golfer. He doesn't cheat. I know a lot of good golfers, they cheat like hell.

Video in link

Q: Are you considering withdrawing from the USMCA deal?

Trump: What does that mean?

Q: Are you considering withdrawing from the USMCA deal with U.S., Mexico and Canada?

Trump: No, I get along great. We're going to have a great relationship with Mexico. We actually have a good one with Canada. Canada wants to make a deal very badly

Video in link

Trump in Ireland: They skipped socialism. They've come down to communism, but you have the same thing a little bit, you know, I'm reading some stories about you, but we're shutting it down pretty good. We're not going to have communists running our country.

Video in link

"He is a self-effacing man of superior intelligence, of empathy and compassion, with an encyclopedic grasp of the issues in molecular detail." - RFK Jr.
.
 
My what is what now?

According to Google, it's part of an Appalachian expression.

""if that doesn't light your fire, your wood is wet" is a traditional colloquial idiom meaning if something exciting or appealing fails to interest or excite you, something must be wrong with your enthusiasm or mood."
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom