• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

From the NY Times.
Plain to see he would prosecute and jail patsies on Trumped-up nonsense rather than admit a mistake.

Reflecting pool contractor ADMITS its repairs caused damage, not vandals: NYT (MS NOW on YouTube, Sep 12, 2026 – 7:47 min.)
The New York Times reports the contractor that renovated the Reflecting Pool told the Trump administration that errors in its own work and flaws in the plan caused the pool's new blue liner to peel and break loose—not vandalism.


5:34–> You mentioned Jeanine Pirro. She was asked again this week and again is trying to run away from it.
Here's what she said:
Reporter: President Trump says he wants you to revisit the ...
Jeanine Pirro: Oh, why did I know that was coming? That's why I didn't call on you first.
Repoter: Just quickly, on the reflecting pool ...
Jeanine Pirro: No, I'm not going there.
Reporter: I want to ask you about the reflecting pool ...
Jeanine Pirro: NO!!! No! And no! Who wants to know about this? How many times do I have to say no?
 
Then: Obama is golfing too much!

Now:
🚨 Five C-17 delivered Trumps Secret Service motorcade vehicles to Shannon Airport.

New Cadillac SUVs, anti-drone systems, Counter Assault vehicles and HAMMER emergency response equipment.

All for a 2-day trip to Dublin and the Amgen Irish Open at Trump’s Doonbeg golf resort.
Couple of lads at work got overtime all weekend to help manage aspects of the Garda operation there.
 
I hate to quote myself, but there's an update.
Link

Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse raises explosive questions involving President Donald Trump and the Jeffrey Epstein files, including an allegation concerning a minor.

The remarks are part of the continuing political debate over the Epstein files, transparency, accountability and what information should be made public. Any allegations discussed in the hearing should be understood as claims or allegations unless independently established.

Watch the full remarks as Whitehouse presses the issue and raises further questions about Trump, Epstein and the information contained in the files.

MeidasTouch on bsky, Sep 12, 2026
NEWS: France’s Epstein investigation is expanding, with prosecutors identifying multiple potential recruiters and at least 13 previously unknown victims as they trace his trafficking network across the country.
France Widens Sex-Trafficking Investigation Linked to Jeffrey Epstein (NYT, Sep 11, 2026)
The lead prosecutor in Paris said investigators had identified 13 new potential victims of Mr. Epstein, the financier and sex offender
 
Does he even know where he is?

Reporter: The Irish are paying 40% more for home heating oil than they were before the war. What is your message to them?

Trump: As soon as they open up the North Sea, the prices are gong to go down.

If I may paraphrase, the president's message to the people of Ireland is "Yes. I ◊◊◊◊◊◊ up your oil supply and there's not a damn thing I can do to fix it. So why don't you just go get your oil from somewhere else I haven't wrecked yet?"
 
Donald on the Falklands

Q: How was your phone call with prime minister Andy Burnham last week? Did he talk about the Falkland islands and Argentina?

Trump: Well, the falkland islands is very interesting because here we go again.
I remember as a young boy, pretty young boy anyway. But the falkland islands and, uh, I think it was a different country at that time, the uk a little bit, but they went in and they took it over. I'm not sure if they're doing that.
They have a little problem with immigration. They have a little problem with energy and they have some other problems they have to take care of.
So I don't know, you know, I don't know if they're going to be willing to travel that far. That is very far away. You're talking about weeks by boat.

Video in link
 
Martha MacCallum claims Trump allows her to spend her money the way she wants, whereas Democrats spend her mopney on frivolous things like cancer research, high speed trains and socilist healthcare. Only...
Trump has already spent all her money and her children are still going to be paying the interest Trump creates.
 
Trump: The ambassador is a great golfer. He's a +2, at least, I would say better than a +2, but he's a +2, that's not bad. Plus 2 means 2 under as opposed to 2 over. A lot of people don't know that. He never cheats, you know, I noticed that—that's why I gave him the job. He's a good golfer. He doesn't cheat. I know a lot of good golfers, they cheat like hell.

Video in link
 
Q: Are you considering withdrawing from the USMCA deal?

Trump: What does that mean?

Q: Are you considering withdrawing from the USMCA deal with U.S., Mexico and Canada?

Trump: No, I get along great. We're going to have a great relationship with Mexico. We actually have a good one with Canada. Canada wants to make a deal very badly

Video in link
 
Trump: We had a short military conflict I call it. They say, could you maybe not use the word war because when you use the word war, it's a little different… With Venezuela, we took that over. We won the war. It's 65 billion barrels of oil. It's good for 500 years.

Link
 
The narcissistic man baby Americans elected twice to be their president, has come out in favour of Irish nationalism. Whether the Irish people vote for unification at some point, is up to them. Just remember the next time he complains about others trying to influence politics in the USA, he will happily do it to others.
 
Trump: We had a short military conflict I call it. They say, could you maybe not use the word war because when you use the word war, it's a little different… With Venezuela, we took that over. We won the war. It's 65 billion barrels of oil. It's good for 500 years.
You kidnapped their president and now all their stuff belongs to you? Is that how it works?

Just hypothetically, if someone kidnaps you, does all of America's stuff belong to them? Asking for Ireland a friend.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom