Sorry but I do have to do it: And?Vote buying is absolutely and
specifically illegal in the USA, whether it is conditional on success or some other outcome, whether it is paid out or not, and regardless of whose money it is.
Sorry but I do have to do it: And?Vote buying is absolutely and
specifically illegal in the USA, whether it is conditional on success or some other outcome, whether it is paid out or not, and regardless of whose money it is.
Illegal, and astronomically small odds that Trump will ever be punished for it.Sorry but I do have to do it: And?
U.S. population of adults 18 and older: 270 millionTrump: "We're making a fortune. So if the Republicans win, you win with us and you get $5,000. It will be called the Trump Dividend. Congratulations.
Only I can make this promise to you: If the Republicans win the House and Senate, I will issue a dividend to every adult citizen in the United States of America for $5,000"
Illegal, and astronomically small odds that Trump will ever be punished for it.
Didn't he previously say we'd all get checks because of tariffs? And again because of DOGE? I wonder how many people will believe the same lie the third time.
The word 'illegal' has no meaning anymore when the word 'Trump' is within 1.000.000.000.000.000 words before or after.Vote buying is absolutely and specifically illegal in the USA, whether it is conditional on success or some other outcome, whether it is paid out or not, and regardless of whose money it is.
Congress under its current leadership lets Trump do almost anything he wants.I thought expenditure was the responsibility of congress. Unless Trump means to pay out personally.
Is it legal in the US to offer people a financial incentive to vote for one party? In Europe it would be called bribery.
Trump doesn't actually plan things. He has notions that others are expected to make reality.Trump is not buying votes, since he's not planning on actually paying no matter the outcome
This is a case, though, where Congress is going to have to actively do something that he wants (or at least is promising). Since Trump's premise appears to be that America can afford it, but only the GOP can or will deliver it, I think every Republican congressional candidate needs to have their feet held to this fire Trump has lit, and asked incessantly between now and the elections if they will commit to acting to fulfill the promise he has made on their behalf . And no answers along the lines of "taking Trump seriously but not literally" should be accepted- this is a case where he cannot be taken seriously without being taken literally.Congress under its current leadership lets Trump do almost anything he wants.
A disturbing number of U.S. citizens enthusiastically agree with this bull ◊◊◊◊.
Sure Gramps, sure. Now ask Natalie for a bedtime story and your binky.Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
The Republican Midterm Convention last night, in Dallas, was a major, sold out hit, far bigger, better, and more important than anyone thought possible.
It was really something, streaming all over the place, and really big numbers, despite going up against the NFL.
The overall numbers beat the NFL.
The Arena, which was really nice, beat its own attendance records. The place was packed! There were thousands of people outside who couldn't get in.
Screens were provided.
I guess people LOVE TRUMP POLITICS!
I'll be there again tonight to close out the show. Exciting "Stuff!"
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
The Melania bit, no thanks.Jonathan Pie comments on the 5000 USD;
Remember in the past when he said he was giving you money or lowering drug prices by 600% and didn't do it. He was just saying it to own the Libs.
He really means it this time.
aaron.rupar
1h
Rachel Campos-Duffy on Trump's $5k offer to voters if they vote Republican: "This just shows how creative and rule-breaking and out of the box President Trump is. I'm surprised nobody has thought of this before."